Altcoin Fractals TradingView Guide:
This thread gives a point to point explanation on how to overlay Altcoin fractals on top of Bitcoin so you the reader can see how your Altcoin of choice behaved when Bitcoin peaked in 2017 or mid cycle. Thank you for reading.
$BTC #ALTS $ETH 👇
1. Firstly you will need to enter #TradingView and bring up the BLX as pictured below:
2. Next you will need to open up the add symbols tab:
3. And then once you have selected your Altcoin, click 'new price scale':
4. This should result in your chart looking something like this (1D timeframe):
5. You now have the freedom to scroll back and see also what happened at the 2017 peak if your Altcoin was around back then:
6. In summary, this should be fairly straightforward to follow, if you have any questions let me know in the comments below. As always your engagement is greatly appreciated, I hope you find this useful!
7. Recommended reading:
8. Use the above and below recommended threads in tandem and you will have great clarity going into cycle peak for Altcoins: