Dr. Ford claims her longtime friend Leland Keyser of "having health issues" and therefore can't remember being at the party. Keyser, along with all the other witnesses named by Ford, have no recollection the party occurred. Brett Kavanaugh says he wasn’t at the party.
Dr. Ford can’t remember how she got to the house where the alleged party occurred. She can’t remember where the house was/is located. She can’t remember all the people there, despite there being very few. She can remember she screamed for help, but no one in the house heard her.
She can remember upstairs. She can remember the bathroom and the bedroom. She doesn’t know who pushed her into the bathroom. She remembers Brett Kavanaugh and how he allegedly assaulted her. She then can’t remember what she did afterwards and how she got home.
NEWS ALERT: Interpol has issued a warning for an ‘imminent terrorist attack’ in Europe. European authorities have released pictures of three ‘very dangerous’ Tunesien terrorists, who according to intelligence services are located in France.
On the left: Sami L.
In the middle: Najeh B.
On the right: Yassin M.
Las Vegas shooting, unanswered questions:
- The gunman’s motive?
- When did he plan the massacre?
- Why did he stop shooting?
- Do we have evidence of his plan to escape?
- 23 guns, how many were used, how many rounds were fired?
- Where is Marilou (gunman’s girlfriend)
2. - When did the police find out that Paddock’s hard drive was missing?
- Is Marilou still a person of interest and what did she know?
- What kind of surveillance does the Mandalay have?
- How did pictures of Paddock’s body leak, who took the photos?
- Paddock’s shooting skills?
3. - How many Mandalay employees did interact with Paddock before shooting?
- How could employees not notice Paddock’s cameras?
- How long was Paddock’s do not disturb sign on his room?
- What does his family know about Paddock (About mental health). Was his mother interviewed?