Do any of you know who Artem Sytnyk is?
He is the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine Director.
NABU has yet to achieve a single high-level prosecution.
Why you should care?
To understand the current political enviorment in the U.S. you're going to have to understand the goings on in the areas of interest to the U.S.'s Foreign Policy apparatuses.
Money, Power, Control, & Legacies.
History abroad informs us that oil, gas, & minerals as well as political control are fought over tooth and nail. Ukraine is the epicenter of our current predicament politically. From Manafort to Oligarchs to the Clintons, Ukraine's booming!
(27) "But an agent writes down that Mr. McKinley said that his co-workers did bribe doctors. During the prep session with the government before his grand jury testimony, he tells the prosecutors that the co-workers never bribed anyone. "
(28) "They whip out the 302, showing him that, 2 years ago, he said that they did. Mr. McKinley is now under incredible pressure to testify consistently with what was written in the 302 by Agent Starley, even if it is not correct. "
(29) "If he gives testimony different from what’s written in the 302, then Mr. McKinley opens himself up to a felony charge either for lying during the grand jury testimony (perjury) or making a false statement to the agent during the original interview."
(2) Let's start with the facts *Q clearances are real & have been around since the (AEC) Atomic Energy Commission was founded in the U.S. in 1946. The Idea being to create a stringently vetted compartmentalized work force. See Image*
(3) Investigative journalists have been aware of "The Q Group" since at least 2009. "Q" Was initially used for targeting journalists & Ex-NSA agents adhering to FISA protocols who called out The Bush/Cheney Administration for the rumors and government process surrounding 9/11.