There is a significant issue of understanding & comprehension that must be addressed for anyone interested in actually learning about what is happening, & what has happened.
The issue surrounds recusal.
2. "Effective March 2nd, 2017, former Attorney General Jeff Sessions was recused from any involvement in DOJ issues, investigations and decision-making, that surrounded the “Russia Probe” or “Russia Investigation”. #FULLSTOP.
Setting aside the for/against argument around the
3. decision by Sessions, the resusal meant that AG Jeff Sessions was recused from any involvement in the Mueller investigation. #FULLSTOP.
Within this dynamic DAG Rod Rosenstein was/is the central DOJ decision-maker for anything surrounding the Mueller investigation and larger
80 yrs ago, on the night of the November 9th & 10th, 1938, the Jewish People began a journey of exile from civilization that ultimately ended in Hell. The journey was not one taken of our own volition; rather, we
2. were sent upon it by a nation reputed for its culture and enlightened, rational, scientific approach to the human condition, but which in reality became—for a period of twelve years—the earthly embodiment of absolute evil. Seventy-nine years ago, the sun disappeared from the
3. sky and ceased to shine for the next seven years—eclipsed by hearts of darkness so thick that no light could penetrate their souls. Never before, and—we swear before Heaven and Earth—never again, such a wickedness that defies all attempts at redemption. Never before, such a
(Part 2 of 2 long tweets)
canadafreepress.com/article/rememb… 25. Tibet, and China. We need to acknowledge that other religions are on the receiving end of religious persecution and attempts at genocide. All religious minorities in Iran, but especially the Baha’i,
26. Christians throughout the Arab world and a good part of Moslem Africa, the Copts of Egypt, the various Christian sects of Iraq, Lebanon, and Sunni-controlled Syria, the Sikhs of Kashmir, and the Falun Gong of the Peoples’ Republic of China, the Rohingya of Myanmar, the Yazidi
27. of northern Iraq; all of the afore-mentioned groups feel the heavy boot of religious oppression. Have we so quickly forgotten the “Killing Fields” of Cambodia, Rwanda, or Srebrenica? Has the Mt. Sinjar Massacre, the Rohingya exterminations and the recent Kirkuk butchery
"Antifa “brown shirt” thugs use Nazi bully-boy tactics of violence and intimidation to silence free speech and strangle reasoned debate. Leave the Left to their lies, but We the People should be, need to be, well
aware that the Nazis were never a right-wing ideology. Nazis were, are, and always will be a LEFT-wing socialist ideology. There ain’t no such animal as a right-wing Nazi. Communism and Fascism are left-wing kissing cousins."
Neo-Nazis are the violent advocates of a murderous ideology that killed 25 million people last century. Antifa members are the violent advocates of a murderous ideology that, according to “The Black Book of Communism,” killed between 85 million & 100 million people last century.
"In a stunning display of manipulative politics in media, Fox News, via V.P. Bill Sammon on behalf of the Murdoch clan, has forecast the Democrats will take control of the House of Representatives WHILE VOTING IS STILL ONGOING! Remember this for future reference.
"We’re at war w/the most dangerous enemy (former Soviet Union)that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it’s been said if we lose that war, and in so doing lose this way of
freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening. Well I think it’s time we ask ourselves if we still know the freedoms that were intended for us by the Founding Fathers."
The 14th Amendment addressed the issue of citizenship of former black slaves after the Civil War. Democrats in the 1860s were reluctant to grant their former slaves citizenship & consequently the
2) right to vote, which necessitated the 15th Amendment. No Democrat in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th or 15th Amendments.
As recent as the 1990s, Democrats & the Left were convinced of the opposite…that there were caveats and exceptions to birthright citizenship.
3) This position no longer serves their political purpose. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: our education system, the main stream media, Hollywood and the Democrat Party, have long adopted the route of Vladimir Lenin, that is: “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”
2 of 7
We are walking away from the phony & crooked investigations, the divisiveness, the race-baiting. We are walking away from the attacks on our America. It is time to fight back w/the greatest weapon at our disposal—the truth.
3 of 7
We walked away alone, but now we march together.—Brandon Straka “#WalkAway March on Washington—October 26-28”
The moderate to conservative Democrats, the so-called “Blue Dog” Democrats (“Trumpocrats”), are leaving the Democrat Party in droves.
3/6. #UnanimousConsent "A senator may request unanimous consent on the floor to set aside a specified rule of procedure so as to expedite proceedings. If no Senator objects, the Senate permits the action, but if any one senator objects, the request is rejected. Unanimous consent
1 of 11)
Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.
Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.
Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic, and more purposeful.
2 of 11)
Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel.
Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.
Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the
3 of 11)
pre-planned exit; with purpose.
We are patient, but also purposeful.
Pushed far enough, decisions are reached.
Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course, is thoughtful vigilance; it is a strategy devoid of emotion.
1 of 4 @adamdanyal
Every minute someone leaves this world behind.
Age has nothing to do with it.
We are all in this line without realizing it.
We never know how many people are before us.
We cannot move to the back of the line.
We cannot step out of the line.
2 of 4
Make the change.
We cannot avoid the line.
So while we wait in line:
Make moments count.
Make a difference.
Make the call.
Make the time.
Make your gifts known.
Make a nobody feel like a somebody.
Make your voice heard.
Make the small things big.
3 of 4
Make someone smile.
Make yourself a priority.
Make sure to tell your people they are loved.
Make sure to have no regrets.
Make sure you are ready.
2 of 7) The goal of this cartel is to exercise future international control of uranium resources and processes.
As is often the case, the answer is found within the question:
3 of 7) “Why is there an investigation of collusion between Russia, Donald Trump and the Trump campaign when there is smoking gun evidence of collusion and more between Russian and other foreign assets, Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation?”
2. While we watched the pomp/circumstances of a state funeral for those reserved for real Presidents, all of us in the rest of America thought of how disrespectful the uni-party elite/deep state are of us, the millions of Americans who voted for & elected, not appointed President
3. Donald J. Trump. As they pretend greatness, we think of the true greatness. How our father’s died and sacrificed in battle. How disrespecting our service and our President elevates our choice even more. How much stronger our resolve will be to honor the true President
1. CA Jerry Brown’s Real Legacy
Remember when Gov. Brown said the world needs ‘brain washing’ on climate change. Sounding indeed brainwashed, Brown said, “The problem...is us. It’s our whole way of life. It’s our comfort... It’s the greed. It’s the indulgence. It’s the pattern.
2. And it’s the inertia.”
Brown screeched in 2015 that California has an overpopulation problem, & the ongoing drought was proof that the explosion of population in California has reached the limit of what the states’ resources can provide. “We are altering this planet w/this
3. incredible power of science, technology & economic advance,” Brown told the publisher of the Los Angeles Times. “If California is going to have 50 million people, they’re not going to live the same way the native people lived, much less the way people do today…. You have to
Each time China takes aggressive action (red dragon) China projects a panda face through silence/non-response to opinion of that action;…
42) action continues. Red dragon has tendency to say one necessary thing publicly, while manipulating another necessary thing privately. Art of War.
Pres Trump is first U.S. Pres to understand how red dragon hides behind panda mask.
43) It is specifically because he understands that Panda is a mask that Pres Trump messages warmth toward Chinese people/pours vociferous praise upon Xi Jinping, while simultaneously confronting geopolitical doctrine of the Xi regime.
1. Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? The gentle flutter of a butterfly’s wing can effect great change across the world, triggering something as massive as a typhoon. While the flapping of one butterfly’s wings does not actually #Inspiration#Kindness#Character
2. & directly cause a storm thousands of miles away, the lesson is powerful. The repercussions of our actions, both spiritual and physical, are far more complex than we can fathom. A sharp or snarky remark can be the arrow that pierces a person’s self-esteem.
3. A seemingly small, kind comment or good deed can be the key that unlocks another’s untapped strength. Every thought, word, and action, is like a pebble cast into the sea, causing immeasurable ripple effects. You may think to yourself, “But I’m just 1 out of 7 billion people?
Then the Joke of a #Bailout to the tune of TRILLIONS.
2. "If you understand the basic elements behind the new dimension in American economics, you already understand how 3 decades of DC legislative/ regulatory policy was structured to benefit Wall Street/NOT Main Street.
3. The INTENTIONAL shift in fiscal policy is what created the distance between two entirely divergent economic engines."
Read that paragraph again.
Let it sink in.
That was a "planned crash" on Americans, while Wall Street and many in Congress made millions!
Note the names: Democrat Senator Mark Warner, Christ Steele, ASSANGE...
Sen Mark Warner was caught text messaging w/DC Lawyer Adam Waldman spring 2017. Waldman was the lawyer for the interests of Christopher Steele – Warner was doing this at exactly same time he was requesting
While Adam Waldman was working as an intermediary putting Sen Warner & Christopher Steele in contact w/each-other. Simultaneously Waldman was also representing the interests of… wait for it,… Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska.
Derispaska was the Russian person approached by Andrew McCabe & Peter Strzok & asked to assist in creating dirt on Trump campaign, via Paul Manafort.
You see, Senator Mark Warner had/has vested interest in making sure that no-one ever gets to the bottom of the 2016 political
There is a key issue in every NAFTA discussion that is omitted purposefully. The issue always hidden is that NAFTA is not a North American “Trade Bloc”.
The NAFTA partnership is nothing like the EU trade bloc; it is not even close.
2. W/in the EU example, each nation is committed to only trade w/outside nations on terms of agreement w/in the trade bloc. All trade parameters must meet/comply w/terms w/in the EU trade agreements. The terms of trade inside the group are connected to the same terms outside
3. the group. It is an agreement between themselves/their commerce toward all other external nations.
***However, in NAFTA, the Canadian & Mexican trade ministers can negotiate freely w/outside nations. There are NO restrictive parameters on their independent decisions.