2) We talk about Trump all the time but what about Obama? What is he thinking? Does he really think he could impeach Trump, Pence & the rest of the chain of succession in the Trump cabinet? Then install a puppet gov't to bury everything? That's just stupid.
3) Maybe Obama thinks he's so untouchable that no one would dare accuse him of wrongdoing? Does he think the media & his followers will save him? I don't know. I can't understand what he's doing.
People need to understand when "green" politicians talk about taxing corporations in the trillions of dollars to pay for wind & solar farms it makes those corporations very nervous they'll be put out of business.
So naturally they're reluctant to invest in & expand their operations. More likely they'll just keep their money in banks thinking it will eventually have to be forked over to the government.
3) "The law is named after Sergei Magnitsky, a Russian lawyer and auditor who in 2008 untangled a dense web of tax fraud and graft involving 23 companies and a total of $230 million linked to the Kremlin and individuals close to the government."
2) I've been following the tweets from the different Office of Inspector Generals (OIG) for the various federal departments. All seem to be real efforts to crack down on waste, fraud & abuse in their departments.
3) These things take time. It's not glamorous theatrical work but more boring tedious bean counter type stuff. Going through the books line by line looking for the errors & omissions.
1) Could it really be one of the reasons the country has had to endure all this Russian collusion bullcrap for the last year & a half is because of a few DMs on Twitter between Roger Stone & Guccifer 2.0? This is all so stupid. cnn.it/2mf8TaD
2) Here's an article about Stone & Guccifer from over a year ago. It's no big secret or smoking gun. This is all so stupid. cbsnews.com/news/trump-adv…
3) Very much doubt anything is going to happen to Stone. As far as I know sending direct messages to someone on Twitter is not a crime.
1) Hmm... May be better for Trump to tell AG Sessions NOT to indict any high ranking members in Democratic Party. It would give them someone to rally around & build support from. Better to just let the party implode & then push through the #MAGA agenda unopposed.
1) It's a complex problem. HUD has been just one failure after another. Inner city crime keeps certain neighborhoods from getting any real real estate investment. Mortgages rates have been too low for too long. Middle family incomes have not kept up with land appreciation. Etc..
2) We're still suffering from the great "recession" caused by Freddie Mac & Sallie Mae. So subsidies or government backed mortgages are not the answer. They'll only cause another housing bubble.
3) IMHO society needs to focus on lowering crime & unemployment first. When that happens real estate development will happen in neighborhoods close to city centers. Housing inventory will increase & prices will drop.