2) Trump is also forcing Wall Street to pull it's collective head out of the Communist Chinese Butthole and get on board with the #MAGA agenda. Slave labor is the past. Freedom is the future.
3) The USMCA deal was all about closing off loopholes for cheap Chinese slave products entering the country. My prediction is robotic factories building our electronic products will soon start sprouting all over America.
1) This is great video of the exchange between Judge Kavanaugh & Senator Feinstein during the hearings. The body language speaks volumes.
2) To me the disgust in the body language of Kavanaugh at the thoughts of the accusations tell me they are indeed false accusations. The emotions he's displaying appear very real. No wonder Democrats & Fake News are trying to spin his behavior. It actually proves his innocence.
3) Also looking closing at Senator Feinstein during this video I notice she can't help herself but to display emotions & body language that she in fact believes him. She's actually subconsciously nodding her head in agreement when Kavanaugh says he's innocent.
1) @RepMaxineWaters is a horrible person. One tweet she wrongly calls Kavanaugh a rapist. Next tweet she criticizes Kavanaugh for getting upset about these uncorroborated accusations.
2) Can't Democrat supporters see their political leaders are horrible people who abuse them and others for their own selfish political gain? How much more obvious does it have to be? #WalkAway
3) POTUS Trump has a long list of qualified judges to nominate to SCOTUS. Democrats can't stop them all. This is futile attempt to exercise their political power. In the process they are destroying people's lives. whitehouse.gov/briefings-stat…
1) Not really luck there's a substance added to natural gas to give it an odor warning people that gas was leaking into their homes giving them time to evacuate. The gas leaked into their homes b/c there was too much pressure or volume in the lines.
2) Once local fire departments knew what was happening they went around shutting off the gas lines to all the homes in the area.
3) Quick fix but didn't solve the problem has the pressure just moved down the gas line to the next group of houses and so on. The problem was probably only solved once the pressure was relieved from the main lines.
1) Agree there needs to be an investigation. The investigation will involve talking about something like over pressurization due to improper operations control & monitoring during optimization of distribution networks. #FakeNews MSM is much too stupid to cover this important news
2) If there was a "It's all Trump's fault!" somewhere in this tragedy #FakeNews would be all over it.
Talking about real things like the risks of home gas usage & ensuring safe distribution is not something #FakeNews is interested in. They don't really care about your safety.
3) I'm sure they get to the bottom of what caused the gas explosions in Massachusetts. Smart people will make real decisions to put in place new regulations & industry protocols to prevent this type of tragedy from happening again.
"The United States is determined to shine a spotlight on these connections between corruption and international peace and security."
"On September 10, as part of the US presidency of the UN Security Council, I will convene the first-ever Security Council meeting that will focus on corruption and its consequences for conflict around the world."
2) Her private server was hacked due to her gross negligence..also a violation of laws. I don't think Hillary wanted anyone to hacked her server because that's where she was keeping information on all her bribery deals.
3) Whereas the whole Steele Dossier affair was indeed about election interference by a foreign government and links/coordinating with one of a candidates. Yet that candidate was not Donald Trump...it was actually Hillary Clinton.
2) IMHO the Obama presidency was the worst in American history. They got played by foreign adversaries for 8 years...militarily, politically & economically. This latest episode is just another in a long list of disasters.
3) It's another mess the Trump administration has to clean up. The DC swamp is large and it's going to take time to drain. The unfair trade deals are slowly being renegotiated. Terrorists networks are being dismantled piece by piece.
1) That's the thing. Trump can't be exonerated from Russian collusion because the Russian collusion never happened. So the only way to exonerate Trump is to prove the Russian collusion investigation was a witch hunt from the beginning.
2) Let's make a hypothetical scenario of a real investigation into Russian collusion to better understand. Suppose voting machines in Michigan were hacked to change vote tallies in favour of Trump. Now an investigation revels that Russian spies did it.
3) The next level of investigation discovers that polls workers in Michigan helped those Russian spies gain access to those machines. Those polls workers are tried in court and convicted for crimes then sentenced to prison.
3) The letter was written by Acting AG Rod Rosenstein on May 17, 2017. Important part: “The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on...
2) The link to the article has a video at the top. The video is a Democrat pollster saying racial relations have gotten worse under Trump.
3) The article underneath is about a 20 second video from Facebook where it's claimed by the person filming a white girl was calling the cops on him (a black man) for breaking into his own car. The link the Facebook video gave me this...
“refusal to give the Trump campaign a defensive briefing & instead opening a sprawling counter-intelligence investigation of American citizens is one of many alarming ways that intelligence leaders drastically diverged from normal procedures in their Trump campaign investigation”
1) If the IC community under Obama "drastically diverged from normal procedures in their Trump campaign investigation" as @LindseyGrahamSC states then an investigation of the investigators is warranted.
2) I've stated before that an investigation into criminal behavior by the Obama IC community would be difficult because they'd have a strong defense IF they were following normal procedures & policies.