Looking for a sick, fairly inexpensive trip in #LatinAmerica next year?!
Here's one I've been mulling over for years...
- Fly into Cancun, Mexico from USA/Canada/etc.
- Bus down to Tulum, Mexico and spend a few days
- From Tulum, head to Belize
- Check out some sick beaches and ruins in Belize
- Caye Caulker and the 'Great Blue Hole' would be at the top of the list
- Then bus from Belize into Guatemala
- Tikal and Semuc Champey are MUSTs in Guatemala
- After sightseeing, spend a week enjoying Antigua, Guatemala
- From Antigua, take a shuttle down to Copan, Honduras
- Check out the Mayan ruins @ Copan
- Then head to Tegus, the capital of Honduras and spend a week
- Lastly, hit up Roatan for a long weekend before flying to Miami -- and back home
5 Things I’ve Learned about Online Business in 2018…
That I’ll be using to my advantage in the coming year.
Te lo juro.
P.S: You can use them too.
Every online business problem has a solution…
If you’re willing to put in the work.
I’ve had malware installed on my sites, sites going down, emails being sent to spam, verification not working, accounts banned for no reason, affiliate programs not paying out, affiliate programs closing their doors, and a whole lot of other shit.