1) some thoughts on today's events. First let's discuss the continuing resolution to find the govt. we know the senate bill is D.O.A. at house & W.H. Pres won't sign it House won't pass. It's amnesty for daca & THEIR FAMILIES, doesn't fund wall. It's complete cave be Rs.
2) it's DOA. Dead On Arrival. The house bill funds the wall, ends chain migration. It spares daca deportations, but doesn't grant citizenship. Ds won't ever pass it; they're betting EVERYTHING on 2.3 mil new D voters who are legalized via amnesty (not gonna happen).
3) well, pelosi & Ds *did* vote against it in the house, and failed. The Rs have passed it. They did what Americans wanted: they put a bill together that funds USMIL, child healthcare, & ALL border security. Ds can't touch it, it kills amnesty for 2.3 mil illegals
1. Peeps, if you're attacking Burr, you're getting it wrong. His tweet is good news. Between his tweet, Grassley's tweet Fusion is now boxed in. Come testify publicly. Oh and the 5th Amendment is out, bc u said you want it on the record. Plus lying is provable now bc of...
2. ...previous under oath testimony. And since fusion has no problem now w transparency, rolling out select parts of transcripts to prove perjury or evasiveness is on the table. Fusion GPS & NYT just walked into a giant trap. It was so predictable!
3. Something else *extremely* interesting. Photos of RR leaving Speaker Ryan's office today show him SMILING & at ease, took *no* question. He looks (again) like cat that ate the canary. Cheshire grin on his face.
1) James Comey admitted *under oath* the 'counter intelligence' investigation of PDJT & his campaign started in July of 16.
2) a month before, in June, they were rejected by FISA court. They were successful in getting the first FISA warrant against Carter Page based on info from the dossier in July, and a warrant for PDJT @ trump tower granted in Oct. nationalreview.com/corner/445504/…
3) the lie that the CI investigation was as a result of a hearsay convo w an Aussie diplomat is nothing more than a deflection/denial to convince never trump & the Left that docs that come out proving the coup are meaningless. m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/…
1. I'd like to voice a few thoughts here: as @TheLastRefuge2 points out, the OIG has Strzok, Page, McCabe & Preistap dead to rights.
But what about Comey?
2. Comey: guilty of the following, that can be proven- wrote the memo that cleared here, went before congress and sold the lie. Made the decision not to prosecute by his own admission (obstruction of justice), perjury, leaking class memos.
1. Comment about topics Wray refused to answer on: every one of those topics involves either an ongoing investigation or classified data that should NOT be released in open committee. If congress was serious this session would be CLOSED session.
2. This wasn't open Wray giving answers necessarily. The points Jim Jordan & Steve King made were about getting things on record. Publicly. This is alerting you all to what is coming, while grandstanding. Look at Director Wray's body language.
3. Now, hit up YouTube; look at Atty Gen Sessions answering similar question. My God he couldn't win at poker to save his life. Look at the 'cat ate the canary' grin and the TONE in his voice. Peeps, they are protecting something from people:
1) Ive been asked to do a thread about the FBI, Flynn, and other current events, so lets gets started. Where to begin? there is a heck of a lot to cover. So, lets begin at the beginning.
2.) twitter must really not want what I have to say getting out. Ok, from the beginning.
3. No one expected PDJT to win. The media, left, pollsters all counted him out. Fast forward to when Hillary's email case broke. They realized they might have a problem but thought they had it well in hand.