Forge Your Future

Fear is the lowest emotion on the scale. Hate is the byproduct of fear.

Love is the highest emotion on the scale. Focusing on love creates a positive timeline in the future because the mind is a projector. It obeys your inputs.

...
People who just start this have to keep it going for about 4 months because there is a time delay. Whatever you experience in the next 4 months is 80% what you created in your mind over the last 4 months. The other 20% comes from creations in the now.

.....
After 4 months, all the hard work pays off.

Channel love at all people and things including yourself, don't think about the past or future, and simply be happy regardless of outer circumstance. Approach every situation, even bad ones, with love. Turn off TV.

......
Stay away from negativity even negative people. Face uncomfortable situations with love. Careful with negative,materialistic music. Stay away from poison in food, water, and drinks. Meditate for 5 plus minutes a day. Do 30 min of light excercise 5 days a week.

.....
Unite with all people. Understand the self actualized mind is love,peace, freedom, joy, and peace. Being that is being yourself. Dive inside to your core to find happinesa and keep digging because the center is very deep. Almost endlessly deep. The center is where you find God..
This is a good starter kit to experience a life of paradise which is how life is meant to be lived according to God's will.

Doing this will not only improve your life, it will shake the foundations of the entire geographic region you live in. You rising drags others up with you.
When enough people follow these starter guidelines of happiness, then we all improve vibrational frequency up away from fear and towards love. Once that happens the world quickly improves as the world obeys our will. Being happy produces a happy world.

....
Practice this daily and before you know it, we will all project a happy Utopia but if we stay in lowly emotions like fear, anger, hate, anxiety,then we will project that. We are rising which is why the world is improving. Keep rising!

End
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to End Money=End Slavery - LightBringerFlex
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!


This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member and get exclusive features!

Premium member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year)

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!