Brothers & sisters of this #Nation that from its very inception has stood for freedom in stark defiance of oppression. #America is a country who's people serve as an inspiration to all that self determination is a cause worth fighting & dying for.
I implore you for a moment to set aside #political Furies and recognize the pedigree from which our collective-character has been sculpted. We are not fearful of any conflict if it obstructs our ever lasting pursuit of #Liberty and #justice for all. We are not perfect --
But we are not ashamed. #Americans are a people who's pride and self-worth are not granted by any king or offered by dictatorship but are inherently derived from within the individual human spirit. #WETHEPEOPLE are rulers, this is our land, our home, our destiny.
1. @maddow reported a MAJOR plot twist in Bannon's testimony tonight that is not being spread around and it MUST BE. According to NBC News, Mueller's subpoena for Bannon was designed to limit/impede Bannon's Congress testimony.
2. I have intel of my own that I shared with a good friend (also in the know) last night, before this was said tonight, that CONFIRMS this reporting. (my friend can confirm I told them, we discussed the matter specifically last night).
3. Here's why this makes a hell of a lot of sense. KELLY (as in Trump's Chief of Staff) said on camera tonight on Fox News that the WH DID NOT exert executive privilege. That means the reports about lawyer talking to WH during Bannon's interview? WRONG.
2. The CIA annex in Benghazi was designed for that specific purpose. They would receive arms shipments there and then covertly distribute them around the region. Arming AQ & ISIS was part of Obama's disastrous Syrian policy. SOS? Hillary Clinton. What a duo they turned out to be.
3. A group of Libya based jihadists chose Sept 11, 2012 to attack the CIA annex in force. These were IDd as Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR). BCOAR had also been responsible for past attacks on the Red Cross in Benghazi and the attack on the British Ambassador.
Follow this thread for highlights from the (sure to be remarkable) speech by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on the Trump administration’s Syria strategy:
"The nature of the Assad regime, like that of its sponsor Iran, is malignant. It has promoted state terror. It has empowered groups that kill American soldiers, such as al-Qaeda in Iraq"
"The story of Syria has been one of humanitarian catastrophe. Up to half a million Syrians have died. Over 5.4m Syrians are refugees, and 6.1m are internally displaced persons as a result of conflict between regime and opposition forces. Whole cities have been destroyed."
After going through the actual motion, I came to the conclusion that it was best that, unlike those other YT lawyers who are as clueless as the backers, I just wait for the upcoming rebuttal that I was certain was forthcoming from Crytek.
I found it astonishing beyond belief that experienced attorneys at FKKS would not only file such a nonsensical and flawed motion, that aside from not addressing 2 of the issues, it all but guaranteed the judge would dismiss it in its entirety. After she stops laughing.
1. So, you think that nothing is happening and that we aren't draining the swamp? Here is a list of some of the ongoing investigations we know are taking place. I will be taking each of them, one by one, doing a video and then weaving them together. They are all connected
2. We ARE witnessing the draining of the swamp. Just because we do not yet see handcuffs, DO NOT for one second think that NOTHING is being done in the justice department. The corruption is SO overwhelming, SO perverse, that it implicates the highest people having served in govt.
3. Because WE elected Donald Trump, and the good people behind the scenes mitigated election fraud so REAL results could be recognized, we are witnessing the second American Revolution. WE ARE THE STORM, and Trump is executing on his promises. They never though she would lose.
in light of youtube fuckery, here’s a thread of small channels i liked (no order) when i told you to show me what you got. if i didn’t share your video that doesn’t mean your stuff sucks, i just picked what i think is most relevant to my audience’s taste.
check these guys out:
1. Idiotocin. one of me & skeptic’s my patrons and i always forget he makes videos. reminds me of vernaculis and of me if i took ADHD meds. here he replies to an incredibly cringe worthy male feminist slam poem. i think you guys would love this.
2. Aca. the title caught my attention then i visibly cringed at the sight of this man in a fucking slingshot thong on youtube. i don't know what the fuck this is. he’s like a mix of filthy frank and chris ray gun. but i think you guys will enjoy it.
(THREAD) "Executive privilege" is about to become the most important term in U.S. political discourse. This thread—written by an attorney—offers a basic primer in executive privilege that'll help you navigate the Trump-Russia story in the days ahead. I hope you'll read and share.
1/ Because executive privilege only arises in—that is, can only be raised in—unusual circumstances, it hasn't often been litigated in the courts and doesn't even have a firm definition in case law. Usually, the three branches of government find ways to avoid use of the privilege.
2/ The privilege attaches to the executive branch of government, not the judicial or legislative branches. It becomes relevant when Congress wants information from the executive branch or a subpoena has been issued by a judge to get certain information from the executive branch.
The topic: Deep State Sues for Peace through the MSM
2) This is an interesting statement by Scott Shane of the NYT. Listen closely...
3) Shane reports for the NYT "principally about the United States Intelligence Community". The NYT has a longstanding relationship with the USIC and often serves as a mouthpiece (in addition to the Washington Post and LA Times), officially and unofficially.
A fam friend found out her fiancé was cheating on her w/ her maid of honor before her wedding. She went through w/her expensive ass wedding(he paid for), taped pics of them cheating under the chairs & exposed them during her speech. Walked out & went on the honeymoon by herself😮
When my mom told me I was like....
Back by popular demand. How to be a petty boss ass bitch on your wedding day, a thread:
Yesterday, as Trump was ranting about “shithole countries,” I was in a county courthouse in Georgia looking at a death certificate for a black man who died in 1930. I watched the courthouse employees’ faces... 1/
closely as they read the cause of death “Unlawful act.” Their confused looks confirmed what I suspected; they had never seen such a vague description listed as a cause of death. They clearly did not know about the incident that occurred there 88 years before, even though it 2/
had been the focus of national news for weeks back in 1930. “It was a lynching” I explained, pointing to the word scribbled in parenthesis on the document. I had them pull another death certificate; this one for a white 16 year-old girl who had died one day prior to the man. 3/
(1/13) There was a family: mum, dad and four kids. They lived in quite a nice house with their lodger Rafał. Some of the family thought it might be a good idea to move house so they took a vote on it.
(2/13) The oldest daughter was away at university and they didn’t let her vote. The youngest son wasn’t asked to vote either, because he was only 17 years old and Dad said that was too young to get involved in such an important decision.
(3/13) Though he'd lived with them for years, always paid his rent on time & was a good tenant, Rafał wasn’t consulted either since he wasn’t a family member.
Pre-vote, the family discussed where they might move to. Each had different ideas & they didn’t agree anything specific.
THREAD ON FUSION GPS. I spent the afternoon reading the transcript that Senator Feinstein released today. Here are the salient points, with citations. I am a lawyer and CEO. I was a securities fraud and human rights litigator in DC/NY for over 15 years. Read on for takeaways.
2/ As I process the Fusion GPS transcript, I'll post significant points here in individual tweets. For starters: NO, Fusion GPS doesn't do hatchet jobs to try to get government agencies to start investigations against people. (Tr. 25)
hoseok texts yoongi early in the morning about the recent missing case
⚠ WARNING ⚠
➸ this au contains the following: vulgar language, creepy/disturbing themes, angst, little fluff, violence, graphic descriptions. please keep yourself safe and don't read if you're not comfortable with anything stated above!