1. I'd like to voice a few thoughts here: as @TheLastRefuge2 points out, the OIG has Strzok, Page, McCabe & Preistap dead to rights.
But what about Comey?
2. Comey: guilty of the following, that can be proven- wrote the memo that cleared here, went before congress and sold the lie. Made the decision not to prosecute by his own admission (obstruction of justice), perjury, leaking class memos.
Everyone knew the accusation was BS, but I suspected not only that, but this was the result of
2. a brilliant scheme on the part of the usual suspects on our side (Bannon, Trump, Flynn, Sessions) to catch the bad guys in corruption that normies will understand. Uranium One, Benghazi, classified emails on unsecured home server, etc. these are HUGE crimes that carry prison..
3. sentences, and long ones at that. They jeopardized national security in unthinkable ways, but still, they are a bit technical, especially Obama's crimes. When you have to use the word "unmasking" you lose 70% of people right there, but election rigging, now there is something
(Since you don't know me and don't have context for reading my tone: this is a sincere query. And I am choosing to ask it publicly via quote tweet because this is an important dialogue for many of us on the left, NOT to put you on the spot.)
Who are these two foreign pilots flying around Indian PM in the #seaplane? Shouldn't this be a security issue? Or is it normalization of things to come? Stay tuned for our <thread> on the issue.
2 Is a Prime Minister allowed to fly aboard a single engine aircraft as per GoI protocol? What about one that is flown by foreign pilots? Why cant this #SeaPlane been flown by IAF pilots? More than any protocols entire Indian military is being bypassed here, what does that mean?
3 So the #seaplane in which our PM was flown in came directly from Pakistan & was flown by foreign pilots! And our Indian security forces allowed that???
This is the sorry state of Indian security establishment. Havent they learned anything from #HomiBhabha assassination?
(1) A little thread before I decide if I am going to write anything else today or not, for at least 24 hours.
Call it an effort to keep my mind off of other things.
(2) Every time I look into the @GenFlynn investigation, and just when I thought I had seen the bottom of the Obama administration’s corruption, something new comes up.
(3) Two major events occupied out time last year during the campaign: The Clinton investigation over Hillary’s corrupt and felonious handling of her office as Secretary of State, and the,”Steele Dossier,” that abhorrent and at times sophomoric attempt to besmirch candidate Trump.
1/ There's a concept known as financial compounding, but most people don't know about intellectual compounding. Buffett and Munger employed this to great effect and to accumulate mental models such that they can make large decisions quickly. Intuition is simply reading a lot.
2/ This allows people to convert typically slow thinking and bad fast thinking (bad intuition) into good intuition. In academic literature this is known as Type 1 and Type 2 thinking. Most people don't accumulate enough of knowledge the tree.
3/ One of the common patterns for a self made billionaires is their ability to self study, self reason and accumulate a set of their own mental model. Intellectual capital compounds at a hidden rate and most people use tangible badges and net worth as measures.
It took an extraordinarily unsuccessful series of choices, by Republican leaders, to make the Alabama race competitive even *before* the Moore scandal. Let’s review them in choose-your-adventure form.
You’re President-elect Trump. You have to choose an attorney general. Do you: (1) Reward Jeff Sessions for loyalty, knowing it will prompt a potentially messy special election (2) Pick one of many non-senators available to the job, at the risk of disappointing your (then-)friend
OK, you chose (1). Now you’re Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley and you have to name a senator. Do you: (1) Name an uncontroversial placeholder who won’t seek a full term (2) Name a highly popular and well known politician (3) Pick the state AG who is currently investigating you
(THREAD) It's time to tell the biggest untold story of the 2016 election: how a cadre of pro-Trump FBI agents and intel officers—some active, some retired—conspired to swing the election to Trump. The story involves Flynn, Prince, Giuliani, and others. Hope you'll read and share.
1/ True Pundit is a pro-Trump fake news site that began publishing on June 9, 2016—the day that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort met with Kremlin agents in Trump Tower to discuss the Kremlin's provision to the Trump campaign of incriminating material on Clinton.
2/ True Pundit would quickly reveal itself as having the same agenda Trump Jr. had when he met with Kremlin agents on the day True Pundit launched: its mission would be to destroy Clinton's candidacy by uncovering incriminating material about her—particularly via her emails.
1)WHITE RABBIT FOUND:Calling on #Q#QClearance#QAnon followers/chasers
Two words:Dan Burisch
Former s-4 Q clearance. (S-4=a.51) A.51 is airspace R-4808N aka ‘Dreamland Airspace’
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Guess who runs S-4? DIA. #followthewhiterabbit
Link to follow
2) I found this video via an account named Robertas Mackevicius. I was originally watching this video:
Have to give this guy some credit. His videos are quite phenomenal.
Here is the video in reference to my first tweet:
How do you get to s-4? The EG&G term. (Small airport next to McCarran in LV,NV.) They play a certain song on the way to s-4 for you. Know what it is?
Keystone. The centerpiece of a pillar. Or in this case, the center piece that would hold together a hollow sphere. So if you remove a significant portion of that, then you collapse the entire earth. #QAnon#electricuniverse
1) Mainstream Science is wrong. Einstein is wrong. The theory of a molten core at the center of planets is wrong.
Nobody has ever proved that a planet has a molten core. Name me the guy. You can't because that proof does not exist.
Some people really benefit from hearing advice that everyone knows, for the same reason we keep schools open despite every subject in them having been taught before.
In that spirit, here's some quick Things Many People Find Too Obvious To Have Told You Already.
Your idea is not valuable, at all. All value is in the execution. You think you are an exception; you are not. You should not insist on an NDA to talk about it; nobody serious will engage in contract review over an idea, and this will mark you as clueless.
Technologists tend to severely underestimate the difficulty and expense of creating software, especially at companies which do not have fully staffed industry leading engineering teams ("because software is so easy there, amirite guys?")