1) Address change (moved to another county), THEN re-register to vote.
2) Name change or address change (within the same county as current registration), THEN update your information here: txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/sos/SOS…
-Resident of the county where you submit the application;
-Age 18 on Election Day;
-Not a convicted felon*;
-Not declared by court to be totally mentally incapacitated (or partially w/o right to vote).
TX Driver's License
TX Election ID Cert (DPS)
TX Personal ID (DPS)
TX Handgun License
US miitary ID w/photo
US Citizenship Cert w/photo
More info here: votetexas.gov/register-to-vo…
- out of the county on election day AND during early voting;
- in jail, but otherwise eligible.
The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is 26 OCT 2018 (received)
Apply for a ballot here: sos.state.tx.us/elections/vote…
Your voting rights will be automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. Ex-offenders should re-register to vote!
- National voter registration day: 25 SEP 2018
- Register to vote by: 09 OCT 2018
- Early voting: 22 OCT 2018 - 02 NOV 2018
- General election: 06 NOV 2018
(866) OUR-VOTE or (866) 687-8683