* My dating habits re: women have always been different than my dating habits re: men, so we're gonna shelve them for now
And then, when I was 29, something *really* interesting happened.
* Again: the patterns I'm about to explain were only for men I dated, not women.
Because they were younger than me, I didn't need them to be "on my level," I just needed them to be interesting, ambitious, and thoughtful; full of "potential," if you will.
1) I think a lot of women automatically rule out dating younger men when they should not
2) I think our dating preferences shift as we age and mature, for a number of reasons
3) I think that dude is completely full of shit