Liar, pawn, or both?
Therapist notes say "four boys". Conveniently, it's now just Kavanaugh and Judge.
2) Everyone else was drunk, but not her?
3) Can't remember whose house? Trauma victims remember details.
4) Notice she didn't tell the THERAPIST the names...but told her husband? No. Of his name isn't in the therapist notes, it could have been anyone at that party.
5) Overkill shot...2012, she says "he might be up for Supreme Court someday".
6) "former FBI agent" admins the lie detector test.
We're supposed to believe a broken, lying agency? Why not current FBI?
7) deletes social media accounts well in advance of breaking story...
8) Democrat. Wrote letter about/against Trump and family separation at the border.
9) 11th hour, hail-Mary pass when "anonymous" isn't working. Plenty of time to tie up loose ends and make a case.
10) Psych majors have to go through some number of hours of "counseling" themselves. Wonder where THOSE "records" are? Same ones? What other mental/emotional issues does/did she suffer from?
11) Why is only the top rung of judiciary worth the trouble?
12) Likely suffered an "assault" by 4 drunk teen boys, but with all the story problems above, probably Kavanaugh WASN'T the one.
Also....nearing 40 years ago.
Roy Moore 2.0?
Raise your ✋ if you are a female who HASNT exp. some form of unwelcome advance.
Also...what if? Kavanaugh and Judge WERE there?..Judge has history of drunkenness...the part about Judge jumping on them. What if it was Judge making the assault, and Kavanaugh jumped between them to break it up?
What if? 🤔