2. Patel Ji’s health had started declining in Mid 1950 & he became too weak by November , So he was flown to Bombay on 12 December on advice from His Doctor- to recuperate as his condition was deemed critical .🤔
3. After Patel ji arrived at Juhu Aerodrome- A car belonging to Governor of Bombay took Shri Patel to Birla House🤔
Why a person in critical condition was taken to Birla House & not to any Hospital such as St. George’s Hospital, Which was one of best then🙄?
4. It’s said that during his illness- He began coughing blood 🤔
What - We know from Publicly available documents- He expired due to heart attack at 9:37 a.m. on 15 December 1950 at Birla House-Bombay.🙄
Who decided the cause of Death 🤔??
5. In 1950-good hospitals existed in Bombay 😌
Such as -
A)King’s (Seamen’s)hospital,name changed to “Bombay Marine hospital” in 1788.
B) St George Hospital in Fort Area also known as the European General Hospital .
Why Sick Patel ji was taken to Birla House 😳?
6. Other prominent hospitals in Bombay in 1950-
C) Sir J. J. Hospital- Also known as Grant Government Medical College Established in 1845 ,
D) Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital-Also known as Sion hospital, established in 1947 🤔
Plus many more 🙄
7. Instead of taking Patel ji to any of hospitals in Bombay-It May be interesting to explore -Why was he taken to Birla House🤔??
Let’s remember- He was carried to the Aircraft in Delhi ( while departing on 12 th December 1950 & was not in a position to walk 😒