fija • jaeyong Profile picture
Oct 8, 2018 84 tweets 39 min read Read on X
|| Burn Me ||

AU wherein Lee Taeyong had always loved Jung Jaehyun, but the latter just couldn’t give a fuck.

❝I’m tired,❞ Taeyong mumbled, his eyes void and exhausted.

❝Then go. Get lost.❞

For the first time, Taeyong had the courage to turn his back on him.
‣ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ◂

[don’t’s]

❌ reply on the thread
❌ pay so much attention to the timestamps

[do’s]

✔️ quote/rt
✔️ and enjoy ❣️

• will try to update frequently
• another au to quench my thirst
• will include mostly narrations and prolly text exchange
2. when it’s dark and lonely, the moon will be your company.
3. everyone’s hurting, and everyone’s hurting. this world is filled with sadists and masochists, who at some point, are masochists and sadists themselves.
4. It’s a promise.
5. I need to sleep.
6. it’s my psat so do wish me luck ig 😂
hello, i was thinking that it might be better to turn this into a social media au just so you could have a better insight to what the characters are feeling/thinking. so what do you think?
7. pt 1 (pls dont mind the position of name. sd has been having a lot of issues lately)
7.2. hMmMMm anyway, stream regular (both korean and english ver)!!!!
8. TWITTER PROFILES
10. choose a side.
11. not-so-subtle hint.
actually, just let me hear your thoughts about this thread first. i really just wanna know of how i could write it better or how i could continue it. you can quote this or even use my cc: curiouscat.me/fijadryfrst
i just want you to know that it’ll just go worse from 12, but y’all trust me right?
13. ❝At the top of your lungs, I heard you scream in your sleep.❞
14. ❝When I needed you the most, I needed you.❞
15. priorities.
16. Endless Crying.
17. rivalry
n/a: i’m so sorry if the previous updates are lame or kinda shitty. i suddenly forgot how to write as well lmfao. i’ll do better next time.
18. accusations
19. ❝When I’m gone...❞

[n/a: okay, okay, now i’d really wanna hear some of your feedbacks or even some suggestions!! perhaps theories or whatever. i just really like hearing your ideas. it motivates me and really makes me happy! 💕]
should i keep hurting you? (the worst is yet to come ☺️)
20. closer (but quite not there yet).
21. so what’s good, jaehyun?
n/a: i know some of you may be so confused or upset as to the personalities of the characters but stsjuednhrdd there’s always a reason.

anyway, feel free to drop sum in my cc: curiouscat.me/fijadryfrst
24. ❝But while it seems like you are choosing both, you're really forsaking both.❞ — Rize Kamishiro.
25. go off, son.
26. soulmates.
27. It’s time.
choose, what should ten tell jae?
n/a: if ten tells jae tae’s past, it’ll most likely lessen the angst of this story, but if ten tells jae the other thing—jae may suffer more and there’ll be more to this story soooooo choose!!
and also, would you like me to create a playlist to listen to when reading this?
28. hint, hint.
29. n/a: hello, i’m back :) i know some of you have been waiting for this, and i feel really bad because this’s the only thing i can give you right now due to my packed schedule. anyway, feel free to quote with your reactions and feedbacks or drop by my cc. lmk what you think.
btw, the next updates may take long. it’ll be more flashbacks and memories and a bunch of clearance to make up for the holes of this story. i was wondering how’d you like it to be (frequency???). 4 @ once means every other day. all at once maybe take 5 days to be posted???
n/a: i’m really sorry if the next updates are taking so long. i’m trying to write about 10 “chapters” and i’ve been completely packed with a bunch of extracurricular acts and homework. i’ll try to update this thursday. if you have any questions or ideas: curiouscat.me/fijadryfrst
30. [The First Time We Met • 1st Page]
31. [Our Second Date • 2nd Page]
32. [Third Date • 3rd Page]
33. [Drunk Date pt. 1 • 4th page]
34. [Drunk Date pt. 2]
38. pt. 1
38. pt. 2
[n/a: there’ll be more later but i need to eat rn. anyway, here’s the link for the playlist. i’ll try to add more and let me know if you have any suggestions. youtube.com/playlist?list=… THERE IS MORE TO COME. AGAIN, THERE IS MORE TO COME.]
40. [a hint of their past]
42. They often talked about how dreams are better than reality, but it really wasn’t about which one is better.

It’s about which one you’re willing to live for.
n/a: do you guys want to know when it all started or just leave it open for your imagination?
n/a: by the way, here’s another au i’ll be writing
44. lies.
45. help.
46. too late.
47. no longer.
will post a convo between jaehyun and johnny. how do you want it to be?
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING UPDATES MAY CONTAIN SOME SENSITIVE AND TRIGGERING TOPICS.

reader discretion is advised. (i should’ve really did this right even before i started this au. 🤦🏻‍♀️).
48. The Sun.

(better to read while listening to the playlist).
49. Untitled
50. Reach Out
51. One Prayer, One Chance
n/a: guys, i tried. i tried rly hard to write this scene & it’s not even the last. i felt like it’s lacking and if it did, i’m sorry. it’s quite a sensitive topic too. anyway, drop by my cc. i rlly wanna hear your reactions now after this previous updates. curiouscat.me/holytrinct
hello, i promise to update later or tomorrow but can some pf you do me a favor? i’ll really appreciate it!
52. Brother
how much have you been waiting for the next update?
53. [reposted]. again, i was unsure what to write. the pacing is slow and i’m sorry for that but i also want to be as detailed as possible. ik some things are getting so confusing and i’m doing my best to tie them all up. anyway, please tell me sumn: curiouscat.me/holytrinct
54. There’s always another side of the story.
55. Last Kiss

(hello, guess who’s back? i changed my mind once again. i’d finish this, but i’d write another “remake” or altered version to be posted on AO3. it won’t necessarily have the same storyline, but rather similar. anyway > curiouscat.me/holytrinct
56. Gone
short break:

a prose written by a friend, sermione brooke.
also another poem of hers inspired by this au:
57. The Talk
58. The plan.
[discontinued]. guys, i’m so sorry. i tried, i really tried, but it’s just that there was barely any plot to this story. i’ll try to write something similar, but i just can’t continue this one. i apologize for making some of you wait for so long.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with fija • jaeyong

fija • jaeyong Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(