2) My projections were part right, part wrong.
4) My House projection sucked.
6) It "looks" with recounts abound, that we elected governors in OH, AZ, TX, FL, GA, VT, CT. Two of these were blowouts (AZ, TX) and I predicted DeSantis by about half a point, so not bad there.
9) In short, there are few overarching lessons you can take from this. But there are a couple of big ones:
10) First, not a good night for neverTrumpers.
13) Now, in the House, it's important to note---and here I was 100% DEAD ON---that this would be an "edge" election . . .
15) Well, this WILL happen to the Ds even though they stick together better.
Remember the Nelson +17 poll? Only a couple of polls on the last day had DeSantis ahead.
In FL, for example, Baris early had Scott doing better with Hispanics than Trump.
But the later votes, esp. in Maricopa "should" favor McSally. We'll see.
21) One last depressing note: several states flipped to trifectas where . . .
23) Last point: in the senate it is key that the Cuckateers are no longer in a position . . .
I will give you unvarnished truth as I see it, not sugar coated. This was a mixed result. Should have been much better, could have been much worse. But I won't lie to you . . .