9. Elected a Latina governor of New Mexico.
10. Flipped a Senate seat in Nevada.
11. Forced a Senate runoff in Mississippi.
12. Flipped a GOP House seat in South Carolina.
13. Elected the youngest woman ever to Congress.
15. Elected Nevada's first Democratic governor in decades.
16. Appear to have ousted the only two black Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives: Will Hurd in Texas and Mia Love in Utah.
18. Elected black men to Congress, including Antonio Delgado, Colin Allred, Steven Horsford and Joe Neguse.
Michigan by 10,704 votes.
Wisconsin by 22,748 votes.
Pennsylvania by 44,292 votes.
TOTAL 77,744 votes