2) First, Republicans did better with blacks in TX (Abbott +18).
3) Second IMMIGRATION is a major issue that favors Rs, border control, and the Wall. We have a majority of Hispanics supporting everify
5) This is overwhelmingly a messaging problem, not an "issues/positions" problem. Tax cuts and jobs will not work as a message. Those issues MUST be presented differently
7) This is a messaging/marketing problem.
9) Above all Rs need sincere, genuine candidates who can speak to Millennials in their language.
This explains the disconnect between Ds who vote against their constituents on big issues (Tester, Manchin) yet continue to win. They message on a lower level