They include -
1. Does the VP, as AgP, have the power to authorise spending of funds not appropriated by NASS? S80 CFRN says no.
2. Were companies that are not registered contractors with ITF, NSITF, PENCOM & NEMA as required by law given contracts? If yes why?
3. Were taxes which ought to have accrued & been paid to FIRS on these contracts paid? If no, why?
4. Why did 162,696 bags of rice meant for the North East not make it there? Why/how did they disappear? Who is responsible?
5. Why did NEMA not take relief materials meant for 16 states that were plagued by floods in 2017 until after the House of Reps public hearings had commenced in February 2018?
6. Why did NEMA not deliver N1.6bn worth of relief materials (N100m per state) as released by the FG but delivered only N900m worth of relief materials? How did N700m disappear into thin air?
8. Why did 2 FG agencies, Min of Agric & NEMA pay the N800m demurrage? Why does NEMA have the record of payment on its books but doesn't have a receipt to show as proof of payment?
9. Why was the Director of Finance & Accounts at Nema suspended at the meeting of the governing council of NEMA which was hurriedly convened for the first time in 3 years after he gave testimony at the public hearings?
There are many questions to answer. Many questions