One can observe the trend by counting number of churches that have come up in last few decades around all the major Hindu pilgrim centres including Sabarimala
Which community can be more unfortunate then us?
On one hand we are struggling to build Prabhu Shree Ram’s temple in his birth place and on the other side unable to save age old tradition at Sabarimala.
We've seen enough of priorities for the SC judges who do not have time for hearing Ram Mandir case which is so crucial for Hindus? Who is responsible for our sorry state if not ourselves?
Similarly we shall consider attack on the tradition of Sabarimala as equivalent to attack on Veshnodevi or Tirupati Balaji or Sidhvinyak.
If we do not come forward to protect our dharma now, we'll never be able to do so in the future.
- Read about history and current trends
- Take the cognisance of the problems/threats looming over our civilisation
- Spread awareness about these issues in the society around us
- Develop cultural confidence not inferiority complex about it
- Be ready to invest time, energy & money to protect our dharma
- Make our intent known to the political class
- Treat any attack on dharma as attack on one’s own house
Never forget – धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः 🕉️