My column from Dec. 6:
1) the Hillary Clinton Email investigation
2) the Michael Flynn investigation
3) the Crossfire Hurricane entrapment of the Trump campaign
4) the Mueller Special Counsel team.
Horowitz's next report gets to the heart of the SpyGate plot itself, instead of peripheral matters like conduct of agents in an already closed investigation.
This leads him straight to the Weiner laptop, which Hillary *didn't* get a chance to scrub first.
She then DESTROYED 33,000 emails that were under subpoena.
See, ol' Anthony got caught sexting a 15 year old girl so the laptop was seized by the NYPD.
Comey & Co. were caught flat footed. They *HAD* to take possession of this unexptected new evidence and then publicly 'deal' with it.
They announced "NOTHING NEW HERE!" & closed shop.
NICE GOING DEMOCRATS!
He starts examining how the FBI under Comey handled the Clinton Email investigation.
And while doing that he & his investigative IG staff of 300+ *completely examine* the contents of the Weiner laptop.
ENTER JOHN HUBER & HIS TEAM OF US ATTORNEYS.
They CAN go after them.
Huber & his team CAN follow the bribery trails. Which is what they've been doing for OVER A YEAR NOW.
1) Horowitz's detailed report of the SPYGATE plot inside the DOJ/FBI
2) Huber's expose of the U1 scandal & the Clinton Foundation's role in laundering the bribe money.
In the meanwhile, Huber's ready to begin surfacing his own investigation, which is why it was publicy revealed recently he's been digging into the Clinton Foundation.
By that time the Horowitz SpyGate report will have been released and Trump will have declassified most if not all of the SpyGate documents.