2) "The Christmas Song"
- Jack Frost nipping at your nose?
Open fire? Pollution & danger.
Folks dressed up like eskimos?
- Kiss her once for me?
Unwanted advances & possible gang rape scenario.
4) "White Christmas"
- Totally racist in every way.
5) "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
- He sees when you are sleeping?
He knows when you're awake?
Peeping Tom stalker.
7) "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" - Bullying & discrimination (nevermind the amazing feats of Rudolph overcoming them).
- Forced gender-specific gifts: dolls for Janice & Jen and boots & pistols (GUNS!) for Barney & Ben.
9) "Santa Baby" - Gold digger, blackmail.
10) "Frosty The Snowman"
- Sexist: not a snow woman.
Too gender specific...
- Blatant disregard for the hearing impaired.
12) "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
- Make the yuletide GAY?
That word doesn't mean 'happy' anymore... very offensive to gays these days.
- Giddy up jingle horse, pick up your feet? Animal abuse.
14) "Mistletoe & Holly"
- Overeating, folks stealing a kiss or two: How did this song ever see the light of day? OMG
- Parson Brown demanding they get married: forced partnership.
16) "Deck The Halls"
- Don yourself in GAY apparel:
That word again! It doesn't mean 'happy' anymore. VERY offensive to gay community now.
Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder