2) if true, what evidence is there that he KNEW “dangerous people” were in his audience (bearing in mind our sincere belief that AntiFA endorses elective violence & we don’t)
4) Even if he knew “dangerous people” were in his audience, Keith has never called for folks to embrace *elective* violence, he’s denounced it
You’re implying doxing is grounds for violence. Your implying proximity or loose affiliation is grounds for violence.
I’d never do that, but I can’t see how you think that logic is appropriate.
Your insistence on defending the terrorist thugs who brutally assaulted Keith belies your insistence that you follow some ethical code.
- never used violence
- always insisted on self-defense
- generally milquetoast politics
- openly denounces Nazi nonsense
Or the mere carrying of a camera?
Or saying something like “build the wall”?
Or proximity to an event?
Do you think any of those warrant elective violence?