Of course I don't know if more than six premenopausal women have died in bicycle-accidents in Germany in 2018 (and probably this is the case); for the sake of argument, I use the figure of 6 victims to conclude the following: in 2018 in #Germany,..
1. Keira Gross (14-year old still living with her parents, knifed to death in her room on 2018-03-07 for unknown reasons in #Berlin),
4. a unnamed 35-year old woman who was ALLEGEDLY killed 2018-06-16 in #Hannover, main suspect reportedly being one 'Bülent I.'
8. Sophia Lösche, 28-year old woman who died under mysterious circumstances around 2018-06-14 (neither day of death, nor cause of death, nor possible perpetrator are officially known)
9. Nikola Sekula (19-year old mother of a toddler, allegedly killed sometime in the night from 2018-07-09 to 2018-07-10 by a Turkish man)
10. Sara F. (7-year old daughter of a German woman, allegedly killed by her Egyptian father in #Düsseldorf on 2018-07-19)