That may mean rethinking subdivisions in thickly forested mountainous areas or homes along Southern California canyons lined with tinder-dry chaparral. Yet Los Angeles County supervisors stung by California’s housing shortage...
When the slaves were given the right to own property -vide Title 42 United States Code § 1982 herein - all Americans were actually brought down to the same slave status (Footnote:Senate Document #43; Senate Resolution no, 62...
Government De Facto: A government of fact (Source: Government "of fact" not "in fact" Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition Deluxe)
1. A government actually exercising power and control, as opposed to the true and lawful government; a government not established
2. A government deemed unlawful, or deemed wrongful or unjust, which, nevertheless receives presently
3. There are several degrees of what is called " de facto government". Such a government, in its highest degree, assumes a character very closely resembling that of a lawful government...
• the distinguishing characteristic of such a government is that adherents;
4. Such a government might be more aptly denominated a "government of paramount force", being maintained by
5. They are usually administered directly by military authority, but they may be administered, also, by civil authority, supported
I"ll explain further...
- Research what I tweeted
- Talk to your family members, friends & neighbors about the truth.
- Organize town meetings
DECLARATION OF RIGHTS
Sec. 1 – All men are by nature free and independent, and have certain inalienable rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property
It is not too late...WE MUST ACT NOW!
Our children's future depends on us!