#Thread. KINDLY RETWEET
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable schools
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has 9 months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
5. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
7. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good. But if genuinely can afford it, go for it.
11. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses
12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL
14.Don't be in competition with anyone...
The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and look good