1) This is my Herschel Walker of Trump deals:
I assume Buzzi will be gone before too long & Barrett will replace her. I think Yertle will move faster than before to avoid Mioninism
2) In that circumstance, it wouldn't surprise me if Breyer leaves. I know, maybe wait for 2021 . . but he ain't no spring chicken either.
4) Trump would have 2 #1 draft picks, in essence.
5) Meanwhile, he has declared the emergency . . .
6) So, he agrees to reopen gubment for all that, PLUS Ds signing off on a voter fraud commission that requires Ds to get Cuomo & Newsome on board.
Hey, I did call this my Herschel Walker trade.