𝓔𝒉𝒊𝒙 Profile picture
Jan 27, 2019 24 tweets 9 min read Read on X
AFTER THE SUSPENSION OF THE CJN, OFFICIAL REACTION FROM DIFFERENT QUARTERS

THREAD
PDP: The pdp want 2 alert the world that PMB & his failed APC are out 2 truncate our democracy havng seen that Nigerians 've made up their mind 2 vote them out & vote for PDP/Atiku.We call on the world 2 hold them responsible should Nigeria goes up in flame
@realDonaldTrump @UN
APC: The pdp is only scared of their impending defeat and so will want to raise false alarm,we don't want to join them in their mud level because under pdp ajudge and cbn govrn was removed and nobody raised false alarm. The pdp should go prepare for their worst defeat comes feb.
FG: The ex CJN no longer have the moral standing 2 b our CJN having admitted to the charges level against him. Our resolve to fight corruption will not be holistic if some are seen to be sacred cow & so the pres was right to have suspend the CJN pending conclusion of the matter
BUHARI: You people said I am Jubril and also I am "Clueless and lifeless" but I just want to tell you all that I am the real Buhari.

I am not aware I suspended the CJN,I will have to find out once I get to Abuja because I am just hearing it now.
SARAKI: This CJN suspension is capable of threatening our democracy and so we say no to it as a layman,Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes,as a result of this action I will be holding world wide press conference tomorrow
SHEHU SANI: The lion is now roaring and every other animal is shivering,but the lion must know that there is a bigger bullet out there from the hunter too that can take his life out.
The lion must learnt to follow the rules of the jungle in trying to fumigate with insecticide
OBJ: God will purnish me if I keep quiet about this matter,recall I warned before that Buhari is planning to ring himself back to office. For more of my submission check page 45 of my book.
FAYOSE: Everything I warned Nigeria about pres Buhari has come to pass,I warned that once a dictator always a dictator. Now look how he is causing everyone to be in severe pain just like me few months ago.
ATIKU: The reason we are seeing this kind of thing is because Nigeria is not restructure. But I promise to restructure Nigeria so my friends can be wealthy and CJN too. But I won't DEBATE more now because pres Buhari is not here to defend himself.
RED CARD GROUP.. #RedCardToAPCandPDP

The time has come for the greatest office of the land to poses its possession. Office of the citizen must speak out now with their votes

Note: Our captain has just given herself RED CARD but referee insist she must play with the injury
SEGA: The sons of perdition,the amoral griot, the egomaniastic specie, the yugoslavia,irritability & adaptability has finally bare their fangs,thier quest for power have push them into sephistocology & bestial-be-elasticity state.☔

Ps: Even Sega nor understand those English
MR JAGs... Removing CJN is local
DIPO: The amount spent in making sure CJN was removed should have been spent on acquiring more degrees and attending #MasterclasswithDipo. For your career advancement,CVs upgrading and scholarship program,contact @BTDTHub
CAN: The Islamization of Nigeria agenda by PMB is finally out,having removed a Christian CJN and replaced by a Sharia moslem judge. We call on all Christians in Nigeria to be at alert and prepare for protest across the nation
MURIC: We want to state that we are fully in support of PMB action. We call on our other groups CAN to stop hitting up the polity. Nothing must happen to Buhari else...
DR JOE.. My philosophy is to always wait till after 2days before I react to any trending news. But on this CJN issue I must comment on it though I know wailers and hailers will come attacking me.But as the Ezemuo and baby boy president general,I will simply OK them.
FFK: The biblical Nebuchadnezzar story is out again in Nigeria,but what PMB don't know is that just as the kingdom was taken away from Nebuchadnezzar and handed over to the Persia,his kingdom is already torn apart and will be finally drown on feb 16 like how pharaoh and his army
CHETA
DEJI: Buhari has destroyed Nigeria under 3years,we must rise up now and vote him out because if he win second tenure,everyone will hear it. Once I leave prison,we are going to protest at eagle square because Our mumu don do..
AKAEBUBE: Nigerians 0:1 Cabals

The referee has decided to RAMOS opposing team SALAH so to clear way for his team to win and with this action we can simply agree Champions league is over.
NIGERIANS: All we are saying give us CJN/democracy
END OF MISSIONARY JOURNEY

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 𝓔𝒉𝒊𝒙

𝓔𝒉𝒊𝒙 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Ehix07

Apr 13
THE FALL OF SHAIBU....

THREAD Image
Philip Shaibu, the impeached deputy governor of Edo State, fell from power during the week in a plot believed to have been orchestrated by his boss, Governor Godwin Obaseki.
The handwriting was boldly on the wall. The target saw the danger coming, but he lacked the street wisdom and the political firepower to avert it.
Read 25 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
CBN PROBE: INFLUENTIALS NIGERIANS SEEK TINUBU's INTERVENTION FOR SOFT LANDING OVER $5BN FX MISAPPROPRIATION....

THREAD..
As the Jim Obazee-led special investigative panel probing the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) wraps up its assignment, influential Nigerians fingered in various financial infractions are jostling to meet with President Bola Tinubu to secure a soft landing.
Top on the list are top importers, manufacturers and politically-exposed businessmen who are allegedly neck deep in foreign exchange round-tripping totalling over $5 billion.
Read 15 tweets
May 28, 2023
THE HEART OF HUMAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.......

I have been having a battle with my Elder bro for the past 5-6years now over a child he claimed its not his own.
While the lady insists the child belongs to us, big bro vow and sworn the child is not ours, and this has pitched him against his immediate families and extended ones....
After much back and forth between the two families, a meeting was called last month to find a solution to the issue at hand
Read 7 tweets
Jan 23, 2023
Dear @osita_chidoka,

You said it will not be wise for the Igbos to throw away 24 years of investment in PDP just because of Peter Obi, whom you described lack national appeal. Sir, I have few questions for you that I want you to answer with fear of God.. 1/6..
1. Sir, when PDP didn't give you ticket to be governor in 2017, Sir did you wait for your investment over the years to mature, did you not dump the party? Did you even remember under the party you became a minister and FRSC boss?
Why did you go else where to try your luck?.. 2/6
2. Your party candidate, Atiku, twice he has dump the party without looking back, yet PDP reward him with ticket twice, did he wait for 31 yrs for PDP to give him ticket despite all he did to the party in 2015? Why do you now want entire region to wait for 31yrs for PDP.... 3/6
Read 7 tweets
Oct 19, 2022
THE CHURCH RAT & THE POISONED HOLY COMMUNION:
THE UNRAVELING OF THE IGNORANT GENERATION...

THREAD
It is now official that Nigeria has the largest population of confidently ignorant people in the world. These folks lack understanding of so many topics that affect humanity among which is CLIMATE CHANGE.
It started with the reactions of many ignorant folks to Buhari’s submission to a Panel during the UN Climate Action Summit on September 23, 2019. As the panel discussion got underway, the moderator asked: “President Buhari, Nigeria has a very young population;
Read 29 tweets
Mar 14, 2022
PDP DOES NOT BRLONG TO WIKE, SAYS OBASEKI.....

THREAD
"EDO CANNOT BE PROCURED"
The recent personal attacks by His Excellency, the Governor of
Rivers State Rt. Hon. Nyesom Wike, against my Deputy Governor,
, say the least, most unfortunate
Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu is to
and totally uncalled for
Read 27 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(