1. Generalist to guide the evaluation. Not really a specialist, but let’s assume the language is as loose in meaning as usual.
2. Cardiologist. Maybe for CV risk assessment, in 4 hrs could have obtained noninvasive cardiac testing
4. Dermatologist. If he likes tanning as much as it seems, screening / biopsy for cancerous lesions might be part of an annual exam.
7. Dentistry. Ditto for an annual dental check and cleaning.
8. Psychologist / psychiatrist. Throwing this in there just makes me feel better.
10. A nutritionist? Maybe Melania requested help getting him off all the hamberders?
11. Really stretching here ...
I didn’t leave room for the Predictive Medicine specialist, but I believe board certification is still pending for that one ;)