Don't lobby the government to pass new laws. Murder and beatings are already illegal.
It's beautiful — and rare — when politicians are so honest and transparent about their agenda.
- Don't force buyer+seller to check licences jointly. Who I talk to isn't police business.
- If we can't trust licence card, scrap it. We've spent billions of dollars on licensing. Has it been a failure?
Possibly illustrates training by a very experienced drama teacher.
[Could Senate update Firearms Act on other matters?]
They are the ones who drive to the U.S. or the airport.
Please, stop punishing the the country's top athletes.
Download yours here:
RCMP Commissioner of Firearms report says: "There were an estimated 1,400 shooting ranges in Canada in 2017."
(Doctors may find it interesting that it's the same as the number of hospitals.)
Laws work ONLY on people who choose to obey them.
Laws don't work on people who commit intentional, deliberate and determined violence.
The law pretends to aim at law breakers. It's useful for prosecution and punishment (if we catch the perp). It's useless for prevention.
This law punishes exactly the wrong people: The good guys.
1. Connections Registry. Police build map of who knows whom. Privacy!
2. Democracy Destroyer. RCMP as law maker + enforcer on gun classifications. No transparency, no accountability, no appeal.
3. Disarmament. Hello confiscation.
[This could be a sign of hope. Bill C-71 may cost so much it will be unenforceable.]
Bill C-71 will immediately prohibit and eventually confiscate more firearms, and open the way to ban / confiscate any gun.
Pratte refuses to see this as confiscation.