Right, now I have your attention.
1) Climate change reversal requires incentivising businesses to go green.
2) Proper use of antibiotics will prevent the resurgence of medieval diseases, and countless deaths.
3) Facism is becoming prominent as clickbait.
5) Voting based on evidence is the best way forward, but it means you have to research the source material.
6) Vaccines do not cause autism. Charlatans are exploiting fear.
8) Socialism is not communism, and socialist efforts save lives (NHS, welfare.)
9) The right and left is a media hyperbole, most people hold variable views.
11) Being pro-choice doesn't make you a bad person, nor does being anti-abortion. Context and medical need is important. Discussion will help.
12) LGBTQ rights are human rights.
14) Opinion pieces are not news, people have biases. Review alternative information.
16) Lists encourage attention, but implementing them requires emotional engagement or immediate reward. So please #retweet to help.