ITT we’ll review the #FakeNews that followed and see who is really to blame for the leak
- President Trump has a meeting including top advisors and senior Russians, including their FM
- He pressures Russia on some topics of disagreement, like Eastern Ukraine (according to McMaster)
- What: only basic information about a threat that could mostly be cobbled together by looking at open source intelligence
- By: President Trump
- To: Senior members of the Russian Government
Russia has experienced ISIS attacks against their own people using these sneaky bombs. They have no incentive to tip off ISIS or share the intel with other nations that are our enemies if it risks enabling an escalation in ISIS's threat to civilian aviation
But what happens next?
*Someone else*, in the intelligence community, not President Trump, leaks more details of the story to the press, noting that the information arrived to us via allied IC cooperation
- What: Nothing too specific about sources and methods, but enough to make our allies uneasy
- By: A Deep State anti-Trump partisan sharing leaks w/specific details & the MSM publishing it
- To: The entire world, including ISIS
MSM breathlessly proclaims that "ZOMFG Droomf shared classified intelligence with Russia", something that he is of course allowed to do and that is completely standard when it comes to counterterrorism cooperation
But what happens next?
- What: Detailed information, including sources and methods
- By: Deep State anti-Trump partisans, & the MSM
- To: The entire f-cking world, including ISIS
Now the Islamic State and all of the enemies of the US and Israel know that the spy is undercover with ISIS, most likely in the same locale as their central anti-aviation bombmaking cell (though later claims about hacking emerged)
To this day, you will find #FakeNews stories referencing the “dangerous leak” as if Trump himself was responsible, despite the fact, as we’ve seen, that Trump didn’t even know the intel
Here is what McMaster had to say about the meeting:
>I should just make the statement here that *the President wasn't even aware of where the information came from. He wasn't briefed on the source or method of the information either.*
>[They] reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries including threats to civil aviation. At no time — at no time — were intelligence sources or methods discussed & the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.
>OK, so, all of you are very familiar with the threat from ISIS. All of you are very familiar with the territory it controls.
Saying “ISIS is working on anti-aviation bombs in Mosul or Raqqa" isn't enough to undermine our national security or endanger a source
It was already publicly known
Trump didn’t know the sources & methods, so did not expose them
But the Deep state partisans did 😡
#FakeNews is the Enemy of the People
Thanks for reading!