If you still haven't made up your mind, here's something to help you-
•PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJNA- A yojna to bring financial inclusion with basic banking services for every household. A RuPay(dr) card is issued
•PRADHAN MANTRI JEEVAN JYOTI BIMA YOJANA- A scheme under which insurance cover w.e.f 1st June-31st May for Rs. 2Lakhs
PRADHAN MANTRI SHRAM YOGI MANDHAN- Specifically chalked out for labourers(18-40yrs) in unorganized sector. They have to contribute Rs.55/100 p.month and when they attain 60 years of age, Rs.3000
•PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BIMA YOJANA- PMFBY is focused on welfare for farmers and affordable insurance cover with a slew of other modern agricultural services.
(Source: site of Bankofbaroda which provides
These were some of the many schemes launched by the Govt which encompass all sections of society. Farmers, labourers, commoners. Finally a Govt which stands by it's citizen's needs!
1.Implementation of GST (a relief to businessmen and society)
2. Demonetisation ( Eradication of black money)
3. Upcoming tax exemption for income till 5 Lakhs for middle class
4. Bringing to justice the economic
5. Rafale aircrafts purchased to improve defence.
6. Purchase of S-400 Triumf missiles from Russia
7. Implementation of OROP for ex servicemen
8. Mission Shakti which added us to an elite group of space powers
10. Modernisation of Railways ( Vande Bharat, India's first semi high speed train. A Make In India initiative)
11. Maternity benefits increased from 12 weeks paid leave to 26 weeks.