5. #Brexit will be extended yet again until 2020.
6. Interest rates will spike, but corporate stock buybacks will continue to prop up the stock market until late in the year.
10. The number of Chapter 12s balloons.
11. With inflation rising faster than money supply, cash flow speeds up. Look at M2 and M3 to go crazy.
13. Established restaurants & hotels keep doing well, but new ones open empty & close. Commercial evictions in big cities rise.
14. Trump tweets news about current economic indicators.
17. Parts of Trump’s taxes leak, showing huge paper losses in the late 1990’s and 2000.
23. A video of torture and human rights violations will leak out of China. Russian intelligence will secretly leak it.
24. Discussion will start around Christmas about invoking the #25thAmendment.