12. Kawhi doesn't come back.
13. Pop is asked at practice on Kawhi's status. Pop responds by saying Kawhi most likely won't be back this season. At some point chemistry will be an issue.
15. News comes out that Kawhi will be back on a specific game during a nationally televised game. He doesn't.
19. There continued to be talks of Kawhi returning.
22. Pop's wife dies during the playoffs. People around the league send their condolences. Nothing public from Kawhi.
29. Kawhi asks for a trade publically saying LA was his preferred destination. It can be assumed that they didn't like that report.
33. Deal with Toronto starts and Kawhi's camp says they might sit out to go to LA.
-Spurs diagnosed Quadriceps Tendinopathy, a degenerative disease that won't heal but can be treated while Kawhi's camp claimed it was atrophy. It can be healed with long amounts of rest and rehab.
-Kawhi still suffers from quad and not as explosive.
-Spurs gave Kawhi's team ultimate control of his injury early in the season.
-Kawhi's Uncle started agency. Deal with New Balance is under Kawhi Leonard, LLC not under just Kawhi Leonard.
-Rumors maintain that he prefers the Clippers.
-Tony signed with Charlotte and Manu retired.
-Kawhi still wanted out.
KEEP THE SPURS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!