1. Financial wealth means earning more than you spend.
2. Wealth creation happens when you increase your income, decrease your expenses & do both simultaneously.
4. If you want to be rich, follow a course of buying assets & not liabilities.
5. An asset is something that returns some measure of profit/dividend/ROI from itself while a liability is that which you buy but....
5. From the minute I finished the course, I began faithfully to practice the tenets of wealth creation. The first thing was in making financial goals for my self & family. I made happiness goals (matrimonial, children, personal)