1. Not having the right skills to take it off the ground
3. Business climate of the country of operation
4. Wrong team for the right business, or right team for the wrong business
Kathryn Minshew, Founder and CEO of The Muse, left her former company to get peace
5. You love your products more than your customers. Always consider the needs of the customer. It should always be customer before yourself. Even if you have a good idea, the target audience might not like or approve it.
1. Akio Morita, co-founder of Sony. Failed with his first 3 products
2. Bill Gates. Dropped out of Harvard after also failing to launch Traf-O-Data
4. Richard Branson. If there's anyone with many failed projects, its him.
He is an interesting Entrepreneur in that his company Thrillist evolved so many times to become the company it is today. In one interview he said,