1. 1898, Morgan Robertson wrote a book entitled “Wreck of the Titan”
Sank Apr 15, 1912
2. JP Morgan funded/built the Titanic
3. Some of the wealthiest men in the world were on that ship & some were opposed to the Federal Reserve & central banks
5. Friend of JP Morgan, Milton Hersey also canceled at the last moment
6. There were no red flares on board to signal to any boats for rescue. Only white flares that signal a party & that everything is okay
8. The Federal Reserve was formed the very next year.
9. The Astor Family was one of the richest families in the world and John Astor III opposed the Federal Reserve.
12. Other prominent Federal Reserve detractors, such as Benjamin Guggenheim and Isa Strauss, also died on board.
15. Although the novel was written before the Olympic-class Titanic had even been designed, there are some remarkable similarities between the fictional and real-life counterparts.
Titanic was the world’s largest luxury liner (882 feet, displacing 63,000 long tons), & was once described as being practically “unsinkable”.
The Titanic carried only 16 lifeboats, plus 4 Engelhardt folding lifeboats,less than half the number required for her passenger capacity of 3000. The Titan carried “as few as the law allowed”, 24 lifeboats, less than half needed for her 3000 capacity.
Moving too fast at 22½ knots,the Titanic struck an iceberg on the starboard side on the night of April 14, 1912 in the North Atlantic 400 miles away from Newfoundland.
The unsinkable Titanic sank, and more than half of her 2200 passengers died. The indestructible Titan also sank, more than half of her 2500 passengers drowning. Went down bow first, the Titan actually capsizing before it sank.