I think BJP will remain in power for next 30-40 years. We will move back to a mono-party system, as was the case in 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
It's got less to do with Article 370 and more with the deep damage done by Azad Ghulam Nabi and Adhir Ranjan Choudhary.
1. The state had 3 regions not just Kashmir
2. Ladkah has 50% Hindus+Buddhists, MOST of who celebrated this decision
3. Of the remaining, bulk are Shia Muslims who celebrated as well.
4. Jammu has 2/3rd Hindus living.
Safe to say that 90% of them and ATLEAST 40% Muslims are happy.
5. A Giant section of Hindus had to leave after genocidal attacks in the late 1980s. Despite them not staying there, they too have a voice. 90% of them would support this. Rest 10% are either Jehad paid or sissies or both to celebrate their own destruction.
It's only a select group of wahabi Muslims, the salafi fundamentalista who do this as they are part of Kashmir cartel
Other then these selfish families and their minions, people are happy
By and large voters have some patience.
He has acted matured leading a super volatile state.