, 12 tweets, 4 min read Read on Twitter
#Article370Aftermath
I think BJP will remain in power for next 30-40 years. We will move back to a mono-party system, as was the case in 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
It's got less to do with Article 370 and more with the deep damage done by Azad Ghulam Nabi and Adhir Ranjan Choudhary.
Amidst propaganda of 'not taking the trust of local Kashmiris into account'. Let me call open this bullshit by Pro Pak propagandists like S Vardarajan, Burkha, Ravis, CPM, thousands of other trolls, hate haha, bigots and hate mongers.
1. The state had 3 regions not just Kashmir
So it's not that Kashmiris alone should have a say in this. People from Jammu and Ladakh also have EQUAL say in #Article370Scrapped.
2. Ladkah has 50% Hindus+Buddhists, MOST of who celebrated this decision
3. Of the remaining, bulk are Shia Muslims who celebrated as well.
Don't forget during Kargil war of 1999, Shia Muslims took a hardcore Pro India stand, often acting as informants of Indian Army and in last Lok Sabha elections 85% of them voted BJP.
4. Jammu has 2/3rd Hindus living.
Safe to say that 90% of them and ATLEAST 40% Muslims are happy.
Coming to Kashmir
5. A Giant section of Hindus had to leave after genocidal attacks in the late 1980s. Despite them not staying there, they too have a voice. 90% of them would support this. Rest 10% are either Jehad paid or sissies or both to celebrate their own destruction.
6. Finally, that leaves us with the Muslims of Kashmir valley. Of these the Shias, bakarwals, gujjars etc have never toed the lone of separatism.
It's only a select group of wahabi Muslims, the salafi fundamentalista who do this as they are part of Kashmir cartel
Kashmir cartel is 15-20 political families (Mahboob, Umar, a bunch of separatists) who EARN A LOT, due to Article 370. Their source of income has been depleted. Naturally they and their lackeys would oppose it.
Other then these selfish families and their minions, people are happy
Hence it can be said with reasonable confidence that 80% of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh are ALREADY onboard with the decision to make Article 370 toothless. The rest 20% that too driven by a few dozen evil families can't keep the whole state at ransome for their sick bigoted needs.
Not Indian voters in general but impatient BJP Bhaktas who start abusing Modi as Maulana and all on trivial issues.
By and large voters have some patience.
Very peaceful environment in Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh.
Public has well received. So if an untoward incident happens, it would be because of rabble rousing, violence inciting, hate mongering troll politicians and they alone shall be held responsible.
@OmarAbdullah @MehboobaMufti
Other than Modi-Shah-Doval-Jaitley quartet, an unsung hero of progressive integration of Kashmir to India and the removal of archaic, anti humanity, pro hate Article 370 was also Governor Satyapal Malik.
He has acted matured leading a super volatile state.
m.facebook.com/story.php?stor…
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to Suyash Bharadwaj
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Follow Us on Twitter!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!


This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!