Here's a thread that goes deep into the take-down of Al-Waleed and much else- I recommend reading it before or after you go through this thread as it covers different but essential to understand bigger picture material. #Qanon
Trump also had about 20 TV & 13 Movie cameos en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tr… these are even more telling. Praising, fawning support! Listen to to a few and wonder who was pulling the strings in to prop his name up. The answer? Same people who did it for Obama
What was the point of promoting Trump in the 90's?
What did the investment represent to the Pyramid? I am confident he was supposed to be Ross Perot 2.0. See, Perot gave Clinton the win in 1992 - Trump was supposed to give Al Gore the win in 2000 washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ross-p…
Note W Bush barely squeezed in the victory in 2000, and his approval numbers hit 27% news.gallup.com/poll/110806/bu… Did the MSM Like W Bush? No, no they did not. People like Micheal Moore and various celebs who would later attack Trump attacked Bush back then (and fawned on Obama)
2005: Marriage to Melania
2005: Access Hollywood "Grab 'em by the" tape.
Whose idea was this? Not Trump's!
The price of good MSM Coverage. So they knew for Perot 3.0 nothing could go wrong.
As should be obvious with all their backstabbing there was no need to run 3rd party candidates with🌴McCain🌴🌴and Romney 🌴 on the Ticket. So Perot 3.0 got put on hold for 8 more years. #Qanon
Also this motherjones.com/politics/2016/… remember colour symbolism comms - Orange = End - Another layer to the joke. The 6 thought it meant ending the GOP - but really it meant ending them ;)
This plan btw is also why many controlled opposition entities like Infowars supported Trump thus hastening his rise rather than slowing it. Here Alex Jones is protesting W Bush. And #SymbolismWillBeTheirDownfall comms
Speaking of the Bush's - note Q's mention of them attacking POTUS just before the raid that took out 1/3 of the pyramid. Note the words Q chooses to put right after that. If you are trying to capture the most dangerous men alive, might you need to confuse them first? #Qanon
This Q post as well. What purpose does Rothchild have in equating W Bush to Clinton/Obama? There is a purpose to that. it's one of a handful of disinfo campaigns. So much to untangle.
But I digress, this thread isn't meant to be about the Bush's
but instead explaining how Trump tricked the 6 and it still mostly is. Q says they pull back 20% for public. I hope I've helped pull back some of the other 80% 4 u :)