1) 2a and our constitutional right to bear arms
2)Restoring fiscal discipline to the Federal government and getting our national debt under
3)Fixing health care including hospital and prescription costs
4)Stop fighting wars without end
5)Saving capitalism and stopping socialism
6)Securing then border and enforcing visa laws.
Today’s elections require a new understanding by us. Only we can drain the swamp of its "elected" creatures. The President can’t help us - he can only drain the swamp of its "appointed" beasts.
2) It’s good that he has us!,
3) It’s bad that we have a houseful of RINOS and Undesirables (Dems,Socialists,etc).
But, opportunity is knocking at our door.
We know that we will have to vote for some Rinos because there is no republican alternative AND we want to save the seat. But where we have choices we need to be exploiting our right to choose.
1. Waiting to donate to a candidate after the primary is too late.
2. New candidates do not receive funding prior to the primary from the GOP, and for the most part they do not receive money from large PACs, or businesses.
The point is to understand they are reliant upon us to help fund their campaign. If we want to drain the swamp we need to invest in
Collectively we can drain the swamp easily and without sacrificing putting food on the table. If it it does put you in that situation, then disregard this. Your contribution will be going to the poll! But, there are plenty of us who can
candidates. If 500 of us did that, we are putting $2500 into the campaign of 10 candidates. That is a total of $25,000! If we each do a little it adds up to a lot!
Here is Mark’s donation page!