2) That is expected. However, I think Yertle is far smarter and more resolute than most of you think.
3) Let's review, shall we?
5) This was, to say the least, huge.
7) But you may have missed this: he didn't stop there.
10) The same story was true of Donald Schott, a Seventh Circuit nominee. The seat ultimately went to Trump pick Michael Brennan.
When he did, they got passed.
14) He promised the tax cut would be passed. It was.
15) He promised Judges Gorsuch & Kavanaugh would be confirmed.
17) He promised to get Obamacare repeal up for a vote. NOTE: Yertle never publicly said he would pass it. This, I think, is because he knew McTurd would hate all Americans with his "thumbs down."
19) Let's return then to his promise to hold a trial if Botoxic passed impeachment.
22) This was Yertletalk for "Make my day. Bring it." He knows Trump has 34 HARD acquits, probably 10 squish acquits, and close to 50 for an outright dismissal.
And I think he knows he has the votes to squelch Botoxic's impeachment charges--whatever they are--like a fart in a wedding.
26) Just remember what Yertle has done.