October 9, 2019 by David John Weaver @davidjohnweave
1) Much is happening now that confirms to me that President Trump, his administration, and Congressional Republicans are FINALLY taking action against the Democrats, Media, and Deep
Everything is moving based on the phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. During the phone call, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky asked for help from Rudy Giuliani by name. Since that
This letter specifically calls out Rep. Schiff’s fabricated transcript, “The record clearly established that the call was completely appropriate and that there is no basis for your inquiry. The fact that there was nothing wrong
The White House claims that
The White House issues this statement to Speaker Pelosi, and Chairmen Engel, Schiff, and Cummings:
“President Trump and his Administration reject your baseless, unconstitutional efforts to overturn the democratic process. Your unprecedented
And, the rest of the letter gives explanation under three main headings with references:
1) Your "Inquiry" Is Constitutionally Invalid and Violates Basic Due Process Rights and the Separation of Powers.
2) The Invalid "Impeachment Inquiry" Plainly Seeks To Reverse the Election of 2016and To Influence the Election of 2020.
3) There Is No Legitimate Basis for Your "Impeachment Inquiry"; Instead, the Committees' Actions Raise Serious Questions.
“For the foregoing reasons, the President cannot allow your constitutionally illegitimate proceedings to distract him and those in the Executive Branch from their work on behalf of the American people. The President has
You can read the entire letter here: whitehouse.gov/wp-content/upl…
If you recall, Rep. Schiff also fabricated the transcript of the phone call and read it in committee ‘as-if’ it was the actual transcript: it was not. This
The actual transcript was released by Trump which outed the fabrication at which point, Rep. Schiff claimed it was a ‘joke’: Ha ha.
The proper route for a whistleblower complaint is to fill out the Disclosure of Urgent Concern Form which demands First
I’m positive that the person in question knew that First Hand
This is exactly why the leaker sent a letter to Congress bypassing the proper procedures. It’s pretty obvious also that the ICIG retroactively revised the Form to now allow hearsay instead of First Hand Knowledge.
1) Please provide all previous versions of the “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form and indicate the dates when each version was in use.
2) Why did the IC IG initially require first-hand information in its May 2018 disclosure form? Why did the IC IG remove the requirement for first-hand information?
3) Prior to May 2018, did any intake form or practice require first-hand information?
4) How many whistleblower complaints has the IC IG dismissed or prevented from following the ICWPA process because they did not contain first-hand information? How many complaints have been filed since the August 2019 form change?
5) When did the IC IG begin using the current version of the form, which notes that it was revised sometime in August 2019?
6) Who is authorized to make revisions to the form?
7) Who initiated a) the approval process for the May 2018 form and b) the August 2019 revision concerning the first-hand versus second-hand information requirement on the form?
8) Please list all personnel who were involved in and approved both the May 2018 and August 2019 versions of the form.
9) Did the IC IG provide any notice, formally or informally, about a) using a form that required first-hand knowledge or b) revising the form to no longer require it? If so, please explain in what manner and to whom. If no notice was provided, explain why not.
10) Did the administrative processes by which the most recent version of the form was approved differ in any way from the processes used to approve prior forms? Please explain.
11) Please provide all records discussing the creation of the May 2018 form as well as the change in reporting standards found on the August 2019 form
Schiff called Ambassador Kurt Volker, Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations, to testify in a closed door session. His testimony in Congress
“First, my efforts were entirely focused on advancing U.S. foreign policy goals with respect to Ukraine.”
“Second, in May of this year, I became concerned that a negative narrative about Ukraine, fueled by assertions
“Third, at no time was I aware of or took part in an effort to urge Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden. As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time
“Fourth, while executing my duties, I kept my colleagues at the State Department and National Security Council informed, and also briefed Congress, about my actions.”
You can read Amb. Voker’s full testimony here: scribd.com/document/42876…
This resolution main purpose is to censure House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) for fabricating a conversation between President Donald
-- Whereas, President Trump released the transcript of a call between him and the President of Ukraine;
-- Whereas, President Trump subsequently released the whistleblower complaint of August 12, 2019;
Here is a Breitbart article on the subject: breitbart.com/politics/2019/…
There is plenty of information here to digest, and sufficient evidence to question Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff’s motives.
Representative to support HRs604 and 620.
Senators’ to investigate Dem Election Collusion w/Ukraine and Elected officials Pay-to-Play with respect to Ukraine, China and other foreign nations.