1. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 - Hackers steal passwords by trial & error, or calculated guess.
Remedy - Pick one strong 10+ digit Alphanumeric password. Keep switching CAPS, zeroes and O's.
2. 𝐄𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - Hacker intrudes a client-server connection over the internet to spy on the traffic, in order to get relevant information.
Remedy - Firewalls.
Remedy - Firewalls,Critical thinking
Spear phishing - Targeted phishing, needs research.
Remedy- Critical thinking, Hover over links to to analyze URL, Sandboxing- Opening file in mail app.
Teardrop attack - system gets confused
Smurf attack - IP spoofing
Ping of death - attacks Internet Protocol packets.
Botnets - Millions of system
1. Place servers behind firewalls.
2. Disable IP directed broadcasts at router (IP or Internet Protocol is the set of rules for exchange of data among servers on the internet). By default routers have this disabled.
1. Really strong password 12+ digit Alphanumeric password. Keep it your main password. Use it liberally. Just throw masks such as #,@,*^ wherever you like in your sequence and toggle CAPS.
2. Use incognito for sensitive work
3. Use OTP