-post-structuralism is a French school of philosophical thought
The two have been used inter-changeably but are distinct
- in a general sense it is taken to mean that everything is constructed.
-that there is no objective truth.
-post-modern idealism supports the notion that biological sex is an oppressive invention
- next extreme social constructionism seeps in.
- this mingles with queer theory, all social norms are to be treated with suspicion, queer theory's only moral compass is that anti-normative good.
This is antifeminist in the extreme #CamRadFems
The masculinist strand of French post-structural thinking can be detected in current trans ideology.
Post-structural thinking intended to interrogate the notion of essence propounded by idealism.
Critiquing essences doesn't mean things have no meaning. #CamRadFems
Trans ideologists are trying to demonstrate that without a singular defining feature, an essence, things can't be real. It's reverse platonism.
It is patriarchal metaphysics at work. Nope. Feminists argue that the existence of objects is not reliant on concepts. Concepts are tools which allow you to interact with
The concept of gender identity doesn't enable meaningful interactions with reality. The concept of sex allows you to assess something meaningful and react/interact with the world (e.g. blood transfusions) #CamRadFems
Essences stand in opposition to relation, essence is internal and and immaterial.Post-structural feminism posits that the self is created through relation to others #CamRadFems
Deconstructed feminism, in its masculinist strand has produced extreme idealism and essentialism.
Function is central to forming concepts, concepts rely on a web of meaning between people.
Words & concepts are currently being emptied of meaning. #CamRadFems
The relationship between materiality and social organization must be challenged.
Women are human and female. #CamRadFems
Justice comes through recognition. Recognising the difference between material and cultural with regards to sex and gender.
1. Trans ideology is a classic iteration of patriarchal idealism.
2. Its refusal to recognise the material and reality cleaves mind from body.
3. Its formed of narcissistic fantasies of omnipotence, it posits women as a mute reflecting mirror #CamRadFems
5. Gender is the psycho-ontology of domination.
6. Trans demands women erase themselves and service the narcissistic male subject, its coercive control as political method