When these people fail and drop out, they will ALSO be stealing media time from us.
11 weeks to Iowa, and the following news cycles have yet to happen:
(1) Julian Castro dropping out
(3) Kamala Harris dropping out - and THIS media cycle will probably last 2-3 days, too, with lots of shocked "what happened?!?" click-bait
(4) Deval Patrick's kickoff event
(5) Deval Patrick dropping out
(6) Amy Klobuchar running short on money
(8) The Rise and Fall and Rise Again of Pete Buttigieg
(9) Pete Buttigieg's Black Vote Problem
(10) Michael Bloomberg deciding whether or not to get into the race.
(11) Michael Bloomberg deciding whether or not to get out of the race.
(13) Tom Steyer's inability to afford advertisements in the shadow of Michael Bloomberg.
(15) Warren, Biden, or Sanders slipping on something icy in NH or IA and having 2-3 days to talk about their age. Which they are ALL avoiding ...
(16) Wayne Messam getting out of the race
(17) Steve Bullock getting out of the race
(19) Marianne Williamson getting out of the race
(20) Joe Sestack getting out of the race
(21) John Delaney getting out of the race (dude must hate his money as much as Steyer?)
(22) Major endorsements of other candidates:
(22b) Barack Obama
(22c) Chuck Schumer
(22d) Gavin Newsom
(22e) Andrew Cuomo
(23) ANY endorsement of Elizabeth Warren by darn nigh ANYONE.
(25) Joe Biden's November Gaffe.
(26) Joe Biden's December Gaffe.
(27) Joe Biden's January Gaffe.
(28) Any new PLAN that Elizabeth Warren releases to the press. I suspect there will be another 6-10 of these.
But Trump's Impeachment is going to soak up media cycles like Orange Man on a taco bowl binge.
And all of THESE THINGS are what WILL HAPPEN. That doesn't even include news-from-the-blue like Bolivia!
It is up to us.
We are going to have to deliver the message.
We are going to have to GO AROUND all of those obvious and boilerplate media narratives.
We will have to get out in the snow.