Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz create Rosemont Capital, an international investment firm with the help of Devon Archer, a businessman and close friend of Heinz.
Rosemont would eventually expand and adding two branches, Rosemont Realty and Rosemont Seneca Partners.
After months of tough talks with China. Biden & Kerry back down on the South China Sea Dispute.
At which point China immediately ramps up activity on the disputed territories mostly with military bases being constructed.
The fund name was Bohai Harvest Rosemont more commonly known as BHR.
Within 2 weeks the BHR fund secured $1.5 billion dollars.
John Kerry visits China, a climate accord is reached between China and the US and it’s headline news around the world.
White House records show Joe Biden holds a meeting in white house with Devon Archer.
5 days later Biden travels to meet with Ukrainian officials in Kiev and offers Ukraine $1 billion to help aid Ukraine’s natural gas industry and economy
Two weeks later Hunter Biden joins Archer as a board member of Burisma
AVIC also teams up with a fund known as BHR, the same BHR fund that is owned by Biden and Kerry’s sons and had secured $1.5 billion from the chinese.
AVIC buys 51% of a technology known as henniges, Biden and Kerry’s BHR fund purchases the remaining 49%.
Henniges was an anti-vibration technology considered a dual use because it’s used in on military vehicles..like an F-35.
A high profile Ukrainian prosecutor by the name of Shokin launches a relentless corruption probe into Burisma..and almost instantly started receiving pressure from the Ukrainian president to not pursue any further in the investigation of Burisma.
so did the pressure from Ukranian officials..which were in constant contact with US vice president Joe Biden.
According to White House visitor logs Eric Ciaramella was hosting the January 19, 2016 White House meeting where Ukrainian officials were told to drop the investigation into Hunter Biden.
Rosemont Seneca Bohai Bank Records Listing Payments From Burisma & To Hunter Biden (2014-2016):
Ciaramella hosted a meeting with Ukrainian diplomat Andrii Telizhenko on January 19, 2016 in the Obama White House.
This was the meeting where Ukrainians were told to end their investigation of Hunter Biden.
This is why Eric Ciaramella MUST TESTIFY.
He may have filed his phony second-hand “whistleblower” report because he was definitely in on the plot to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden.
Days later, Biden threatens Ukraine to end the investigation or he would cancel $1 billion in US loan guarantees.
But Biden Actually flew Poroshenko to Washington for a ‘working lunch..’.
and the investigation into Burisma ended.
June, Devon Archer along with two other men are arrested for conspiracy to commit securities fraud that totaled more than $60 million.
November, a jury finds Devon Archer along with the two other men guilty of conspiracy to commit security fraud.
April 20th, Hunter Biden leaves Burisma.
April 25th Joe Biden announces his candidacy for president of the United States, essentially thinking he could form a force field around himself and delay/or stop his prosecution.
Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr."
Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998.
This should scare every American.Obama, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Comey and James Clapper conspired to take down Trump even before the election - and the sedition continues today.
- Registered Democrat
- Worked for Obama
- Worked with Joe Biden
- Worked for CIA Director John Brennan
- Vocal critic of Trump
- Helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation hoax