For the past 2 weeks, everyday I forced myself to watch Fox News.
viewing was tiered, for example
Day 1 - 15 minutes
Day 2 - 30 minutes
Day 3 - 45 minutes
And so on and so forth...
By day 14 my forced daily consumption was 210 minutes
- I was inexplicably angry - like short fused “I’ll cut you angry”
- my sense of facts & actual data seemed impaired
- pretty sure my brain made NEW neuron-pathways
- Fox does NOT accurately report the data & facts expect on Sunday
- at Fox News it’s not really news
- hours long info-tainment program of actual propaganda
Meaning if you ONLY watch Fox News - you’re brainwashed like a cult member /2
- because I had the “luxury” of mandatory bed-rest I had to do something to intellectually satisfy me.
- News SHOULD be FACTS - not opinions
-MSNBC is the Omega to Fox’s Alpha
Fox is a PROPAGANDA network
Fox front faces massive disinformation
Fox consistently weaponize deza, at the peril of our shared democracy
As my daily consumption of Fox News increased, I could physically & intellectually see/feel changes in myself
I can’t imagine if my ONLY “news” source was Fox
🔹blind study I only shared the Ts & Cs w/ 1 person, who had strict instructions to refrain from intervening. Just observe.
🔹if you think like your opponent you can then out maneuver them.
🔹still working on how to effectively pushback/cure
The one definitive fact I can tell you is, you can’t rush/force them
It’s kind of like an alcoholic or drug addict - you want to “help” them unless they want the help.