3. 5,000 new nursing degree apprenticeships
4. 7,500 extra nursing associates
5. Increase NHS funding by 29% by 2023
6. No reduction of tuition fees but focus on interest rates to reduce burden on students
4. Increase spending across health service by 4.3% a year.
5. Somewhat critical of NHS Long term plan as they see strategy as a 'cover' for privatisation.
6. Repeal health and social care act 2012
7. Reintroduce responsibilities of the English Health Secretary to provide a comprehensive universal healthcare system.
8. Legislation for safe staffing
9. Agenda for change into law
10. Introduction of a National Education Service
11. Transform apprenticeship levy arrangements to make it easier to spend levy
12. Target of 3% GDP to be spent on research and development by 2030.
13. Recognition of freedom of movement.
9. Brexit would pose serious threat to the NHS and university sector.
10. Roadmap to be published on how spending on research and development would be increased to 3% of GDP. Target of 2.4% by 2027.
They all want to introduce maintenance support for nursing students. Labour extend to midwifery and AHPs while Libdems only for some nursing disciplines and regions. All parties commit to increase spending on the NHS.
Conservatives to introduce new regime outside of current freedom of movement. Other parties want to maintain freedom of movement and look favourably on it.