1. ABA is not good and I feel us abuse.
2. Autism is not a learning disability.
3. Autism is not really a superpower, though it can gave enormous benefits. /1
5. Autism is not understood at all by the general public.
6. Autistic adults are under studied and under represented.
7. Autistic children are disproportionately punished at school.
8. Masking is harmful.
9. Burnout is real and terrifying. /2
11. Most Autism charities have significant issues.
12. Ireland is a beacon of autistic hope.
13. Prejudice against autism is real.
14. We don't know enough about old age and autism.
15. Autistic POC are too often ignored. /3
17. Being a non-autistic parent of an autistic child doesn't give you authority over autistic adults.
18. Vaccines do not cause autism.
19. Autism and the LGBTQ+ communities have gigantic overlap. /4
21. There is a very unpleasant subset of autistic culture that is allied to the alt-right.
22. Schools must acknowledge that autistic children are not going to respond like non-autistic children. /5