1. Those things that you value for the sake that they are seen by other are not true values
2. When in doubt, do what is brave over what is safe
To perceive this is to understand human nature, and the nature of any individual.
6. The biggest egos are found in those that believe that they do not have one
You will have your answers through living.
8. The only authentic answers you will ever find are the ones in yourself, not in asking others
11. A soft environment can never breed hard men. Only weak ones that will feign the
toughness of prior men that came before them
13. Honesty in ones living requires a commitment that scares most pope away from it. For those that embrace, you learn a freedom that can never be taken from you
16. The easiest way to control a Man is through his vices.
17. You can never reasonably train your back too much
21. The root of a Man’s ability is his strength. You can develop the body, you can develop the mind
23. Anyone that lies to their self will lie to others. Self-deception is the root of dishonesty
You’ll never fulfill your potential by accident
Only by intention
29. There is no virtue between friends so great nor so rare as loyalty.